TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2008 Shelby GT500 Deal

bonefish

I found a 2008 Convertible SHELBY GT500 with around 2000 miles with all options except Nav for $40k. Pics seem to show it in good condition. It's a little bit of a haul for me as I would have to fly out and drive it back..quite a few miles.

If not..then what do you think is a good price.

I'll keep the rest to myself...don't want nobody buying this car out from under me!

I am getting excitied!

I found a 2008 Convertible SGT500 with around 2000 miles with all options except Nav for $40k. Pics seem to show it in good condition. It's a little bit of a haul for me as I would have to fly out and drive it back..quite a few miles.

If not..then what do you think is a good price.

I'll keep the rest to myself...don't want nobody buying this car out from under me!

I am getting excitied!

You've probably already looked at NADA or KBB, but they seem to agree with that asking price. Your negotiating leverage might be the cost of the airline ticket and the drive home. You could probably recover that expense.................

Actually I had not yet....so, thanks for checking that for me!

Yeah that is what I was thinking. Might get a few more pennies out of it....not sure though.

It would be an 11 hour ride home for me....so..plenty of time to get used the car....if I do it.

I would probably do it over 2 days...by the time I would fly in and get there and sign and blah blah blah.....be a late ride if I did 11 hours straight!

Cross country trip with a new car....especially a high performance one is a blast! Great way to get used to the car and support various law enforcement agencies along the way! My son and I flew to NC and picked up his Fiat Spider several years ago. A very special trip and we didn't break down once on the way back to KY!

Go get it!

I think you meant to say GT500

The SGT is a completely different car

That's why I said SGT500..SHEBLY GT500 not SGT which is yes a different car. I figured I could condense and all would know....however I have edited so, there is no further confusion.

Everyone else seem to know what I meant....

Did some of Historic Route 66 this summer.....cool drive. Wish I had been in my GT 500, but, alas, a rental Charger was the best I could do. Make sure you take a pic of you and the car "standing on the corner in Winslow, Arizona" cool little town and tribute to the Eagles hit.

Have fun and document with pics (and post) well!

Did some of Historic Route 66 this summer.....cool drive. Wish I had been in my GT 500, but, alas, a rental Charger was the best I could do. Make sure you take a pic of you and the car "standing on the corner in Winslow, Arizona" cool little town and tribute to the Eagles hit.

Have fun and document with pics (and post) well!

Wherever I end up going all document it with pics and perhaps video...and post all!

Ahh....this is going to be fun!

Archived