TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 finally in

maxumus64

post-25917-1254392701_thumb.jpgpost-25917-1254392735_thumb.jpg8weeks,and 2 days from date ordered will be picking her up today.these are pictures right off the truck.Did my own pre inspection last night.Everything looks awesome but the light rust on the axle,which really I am not worried about,Ill take care of that myself.will post better pics in the coming days.

post-25917-1254551300_thumb.jpg

post-25917-1254392701_thumb.jpg

post-25917-1254392735_thumb.jpg

post-25917-1254551300_thumb.jpg

8weeks,and 2 days from date ordered will be picking her up today.

Congrats on the new ride! Really nice! I ordered mine eight weeks and ONE day ago as of today but the dealer still can't tell me when it will arrive. All he says is it is "in transit". Has been since early last week.

What was your "estimated delivery date" from the factory? Do you know? Mine was 9/25.

Maxumus64,

Great looking car I haven't seen that color in a stripe delete. Looks great.

Congrats.

Regards,

Jim

Same here. First for me.

Anyone know the answer to the stripe delete questions? I know they don't give you the stripes in a box but do they discount the price?

Steve

Same here. First for me.

Anyone know the answer to the stripe delete questions? I know they don't give you the stripes in a box but do they discount the price?

Steve

Negative.......they do not give you stripes or a discount (big shocker there)!!!!! They just give you a cooler car :shades: :shades:

8weeks,and 2 days from date ordered will be picking her up today.these are pictures right off the truck.Did my own pre inspection last night.Everything looks awesome but the light rust on the axle,which really I am not worried about,Ill take care of that myself.will post better pics in the coming days.

Great time line from start to finish...they are really pumping them out quickly now. Congrats on your car!

is that white or silver

White.

Congrats on the new ride! Really nice! I ordered mine eight weeks and ONE day ago as of today but the dealer still can't tell me when it will arrive. All he says is it is "in transit". Has been since early last week.

What was your "estimated delivery date" from the factory? Do you know? Mine was 9/25.

My estimated delivery date was 10/2

Everything looks awesome but the light rust on the axle,which really I am not worried about,Ill take care of that myself

Good for you. Stripeless/white is the combination I searched for in an '09 but couldn't find one. Some may call it bland but I see it as the cleanest canvas possible.

That car is begging for a fresh set of aftermarket wheels!

Tob

Good for you. Stripeless/white is the combination I searched for in an '09 but couldn't find one. Some may call it bland but I see it as the cleanest canvas possible.

That car is begging for a fresh set of aftermarket wheels!

Tob

I have looked at a few aftermarket wheels,but I kinda like the wheels that came with her,maybe later on I might replace them, for right now will soon be adding performance stuff.

8weeks,and 2 days from date ordered will be picking her up today.these are pictures right off the truck.Did my own pre inspection last night.Everything looks awesome but the light rust on the axle,which really I am not worried about,Ill take care of that myself.will post better pics in the coming days.

Picked mine up Saturday, 8 weeks and 3 days from order date. Seems the answer to the question of "how long will it take to arrive" is now about 8 weeks. No big surprises. Rust on the rear axle which I expected and will fix myself. Hood is slightly out of alignment which I also expected but was hoping they would get it right. Not that big of a deal. Biggest issue is the rear bumper is also slightly out of alignment. That bugs me, but I may just leave well enough alone. Your normal guy probably wouldn't even notice the hood and bumper. It's a shame Ford can't get more of the details right. If they could/would have this would be an even better car than it already is. As you already know...the perfromance is AWESOME! BTW - sterling gray, silver stripes, HID and electronics package. I'll post pics in soon.

Picked mine up Saturday, 8 weeks and 3 days from order date. Seems the answer to the question of "how long will it take to arrive" is now about 8 weeks. No big surprises. Rust on the rear axle which I expected and will fix myself. Hood is slightly out of alignment which I also expected but was hoping they would get it right. Not that big of a deal. Biggest issue is the rear bumper is also slightly out of alignment. That bugs me, but I may just leave well enough alone. Your normal guy probably wouldn't even notice the hood and bumper. It's a shame Ford can't get more of the details right. If they could/would have this would be an even better car than it already is. As you already know...the perfromance is AWESOME! BTW - sterling gray, silver stripes, HID and electronics package. I'll post pics in soon.

Glad for you machinehead,enjoy

Archived