TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Extended Ford Warranty

Soft Top

Has anyone purchased the Ford extended warranty and for how long. I am Canadian and this 07 Hertz is an American car so I am trying to get it here.

Also on another topic has anyone seen the 1/64 diecast of the 07 Shelby Hertz Conv. in the Carroll Shelby Collection.Thanks

I have the Ford ESP on my Hertz. I went for the 7 year plan.

I'm not sure how the plan works in Canada but hope there are no hurdles because of the Hertz origin.

Steve

I have the Ford ESP on my Hertz. I went for the 7 year plan.

I'm not sure how the plan works in Canada but hope there are no hurdles because of the Hertz origin.

Steve

Thanks Steve the dealler here is checking with Ford Canada.. The dealler said shouldn't be a problem as long as not mods to the engine.

Also anything on the 1/64 2007 Hertz diecast.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Steve getting back to the extended Warranty, Ford will not warranty the car because of engine mods. Do you know of any factory mods done by Shelby.

Thanks

Gord

I have placed a Ford Motor Company extended warranty on my 2006 Hertz car and did not have any trouble purchasing it. I plan to do the same

on a 2007 Hertz car within the next year. The warranty was written up as a 2006 Mustang, no problem.

Hi Steve getting back to the extended Warranty, Ford will not warranty the car because of engine mods. Do you know of any factory mods done by Shelby.

Thanks

Gord

I say try again. Many of the Shelby GT's have purchased the ESP from Ford. Always a chance Canada is different by I can't fathom why.

We have a couple of dealership guys here on TS perhaps they can chime in on this one.

Steve

Archived