TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone in the Ft. Wayne Indiana area?

LGSchmidtJr

I was wondering if there was anyone in the Ft. Wayne Indiana area who may know of an SGT I am interested in purchasing?

Thank you

Laurence

Greetings from Carmel!

I was working in New York and fell in love with one. I wanted to buy closer to home in Carmel and found this one on the net. I contacted them and they didn't want to cut a deal, that was back in June. The car is still sitting there, I wonder if they wish they sold it to me?? Give them a try, you should be able to knock off about $12k from what they have listed on cars.com

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?t...mp;aff=national

Good luck, let us know how you do!

Bill

Bill

what i was trying to say, was that there is an 07 SGT in Ft Wayne and i was wondering if anyone in the area knew of the car. I am located in austin texas and wanted to get some feedback from someone who has seen the car personally.

this is the link to the auction that ended without a winning bidder:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...AFP%3AUS%3A1123

thanks again

Laurence

got it, didn't notice the Texas. Good luck in the search. I too would expect that you would be able to find an 07 at a bit of a better price. It is a sweet looking car though!

Looks like Indiana is being represented though! Sic Shelby if I had been in town with the SGT and seen you around I would have tried to keep up wth you I work and travel back and forth between Rochester NY and Carmel by air. Getting ready to take the Shelby to Indy for the winter and take my hoopty to rochester before the nasty weather hits! Not that the weather is that much better but Rochester makes Carmel look like Miami Beach!

Maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't pay anywhere close to that for the most stripped down version of a shelby i've yet to see! Good luck either way though!

jmn444

i agree and i wasn't planning on paying this for a low option car. i was asking if anyone knew of the car or had seen it around?

like i said i am in austin and cannot just drive up to look at the car.....

Laurence

Do you need someone to drive up there (who's in the area) and check it out for you? Here's the number for the owner (his name is Ed) - 260-705-4499. Can someone check this out?

Billtoole - we were lucky last weekend of the most part weather-wise. I drove out and caught rain on Friday, but Saturday and Sunday were mostly nice. Wish you would have been around! We went to a cruise in at the Noblesville square, I guess I'll call it - good stuff!

Archived