TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Prices for '09 KR's

Raven87

Well, a couple more dealers got back to me Sunday. Here are the 'generous' offers, all on 2009 GT500 KR models...

09 Vista Blue/Silver - $73187 + T/T

09 Blk/Blk - $68215 +T/T

09 Red/Slvr - $86295 (but he will 'talk to his manager' on Monday) +T/T

For obvious reasons, I haven't pulled any triggers yet... I am waiting to hear back from about 6 other dealers which I should get numbers from them today (Monday).

Also, I have contacted 5 more dealers that have 2008 KR models and am waiting to hear what they are quoting.

Thoughts?

Well, a couple more dealers got back to me Sunday. Here are the 'generous' offers, all on 2009 GT500 KR models...

09 Blk/Blk - $68215 +T/T

For obvious reasons, I haven't pulled any triggers yet... I am waiting to hear back from about 6 other dealers which I should get numbers from them today (Monday).

Also, I have contacted 5 more dealers that have 2008 KR models and am waiting to hear what they are quoting.

Thoughts?

looks like they will be having them for the holidays this year! lol!

09 Blk/Blk - $68215 +T/T

Thoughts?

There is a Black on Black here at Freedom Ford. I know it will go for less then all those. Give them a call, (928) 428-1770, ask for Randy Hass, he is the owner or his sales manager, no one else or you will get a bogus number. Freedom Ford is in Thatcher AZ. I can ask them myself for you, if you like. The sales manager is on this site all the time.

Yeah, pretty interesting..."The Thrill is in the HUNT" I guess!! I'd definitely wait out on these guys...Winter is HERE from the Retail perspective...folks are worried how they'll pay those Holiday BILLS this year already...heating bills are supposed to be high etc. etc. Discretionary spending on expensive cars like this is EVAPORATING very rapidly! Some of these dealers are hoping against hope and will be sitting on these cars till next Spring!! It's sad in a way, I sure can't blame them for wanting/NEEDING the MOST they can get out of these cars BUT the reality simply is that these prices are not tenable based on Market conditions...Houses are the SAME way...Job LOSSES are still coming and LOOMING for many more of us...IF Dealers Stonewall/hold out they may actually be doing us all a favor...I'm trying to be as PATIENT and smart about this as possible...a huge car loan for the next 6-7 Years is NOT something I really am looking forward to anyway!

Good luck and keep us all posted; it'll be very interesting if nothing else!

-'J1B'

I know you would prefer an '09 but here is an '08 since you were looking at those also. Bought my'09 GT500 from these guys. Almost bought this exact car instead but they weren't willing to negotiate at the time. Too many GI's running around Hell Paso with bonus/combat money....

'08 KR in El Paso

Archived