TEAM SHELBY FORUM

One year ago today...

DubbsFaris

We were sitting at a banquet in beautiful Terlingua, TX.

An experience I will cherish for the rest of my life, and celebrate with good friends and fast cars hopefully many years to come. :beerchug:

May you all ride the bunnies fast and steady....and when your down on your luck, and you aint got a buck....

We were sitting at a banquet in beautiful Terlingua, TX.

An experience I will cherish for the rest of my life, and celebrate with good friends and fast cars hopefully many years to come. :beerchug:

May you all ride the bunnies fast and steady....and when your down on your luck, and you aint got a buck....

It was a great time. Hope we can all do it again one of these days :shift:

The wife and I both will remember this event for the rest of our lives!

Looking forward to getting together with everyone.......someday.

Doc

Won't be soon enough! Cause I still got too much to do!!!

Think how good its gonna be in 2010!

We have the best memories of Terlingua, that's where I fell in love with the Terlingua Shelby and Patrick decided to get me one as a surprise. The best birthday surprise of my live............

Texas is beautiful, wish I could leave next week to go back to Lajitas again and enjoy good life with close friends. But we are not there. Hopefully next year we can go and visit Texas again!

We have the best memories of Terlingua, that's where I fell in love with the Terlingua Shelby and Patrick decided to get me one as a surprise. The best birthday surprise of my live............

Texas is beautiful, wish I could leave next week to go back to Lajitas again and enjoy good life with close friends. But we are not there. Hopefully next year we can go and visit Texas again!

Astrid,

We will be awaiting you both - you were great to have in our area and the sooner you come back the better.

Roll Bunnies!

VB

VB

Whats the temp of the water in the pool at Lajitas?

air temps are easy,decided you needed a challenge.

Doc

Hey Doc,

Well lets see its 42 miles from where Vorpal is garaged to the pool - at max speed i can be there in about 15-20 and give you an exact answer. 85 I am saying and sticking to it!

For hahas September 25 a year and a few days ago, I saw my very first Terlingua Mustang sitting out back of Lajitas registration - dripping in gloss black and yellow as the saying goes. It was SAI's 001C Concept car - I was stunned and impressed. Both because it is so visually inspiring and because I now knew what I had ordered and paid for and hunted a donor for would look like! Other than pictures.

About an hour later, a big semi arrived at 12:00 noon with Glenn and Quantum right behind and they unloaded my first and only Shelby car! What a day...

Anyway Doc - come on down the waters fine! Bring some trunks and if you happen to be near the pool say by last year's registration area we can take a plunge.

:happy feet: :hysterical:

VB

Yeah, I didnt think we had a bug problem at all with the drought we have had, but I got home from a 300 mile trip last Saturday with some Shelbys, and my front was covered....and I was in the back of the group!

But I CAN tell you that we dont have the butterfly problem we had last year...that was ridiculous and only happens about every 5 years or so.

Archived