TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Texas get together pictures

sportscars

I'm glad no one was counting on me to take pictures. I thought I had taking about 8-10 pictures but only 2 are on the camera.

Obviously I missed this run, but will be moving to Houston for a new job in the next month or so and would like to try and meet a few friendly faces from the mustang crowd down there once we get settled.

I figure if nothing else I should be able to use it pretty much year round instead of it hibernating for the winter!

Sounds like it was a great time and looking forward to seeing the pics.

Jaime

Obviously I missed this run, but will be moving to Houston for a new job in the next month or so and would like to try and meet a few friendly faces from the mustang crowd down there once we get settled.

I figure if nothing else I should be able to use it pretty much year round instead of it hibernating for the winter!

Jaime

Let me be the first to say "Howdy" Jaime!

It is not only year round but top down for most of the year - you'll love it. Of course, the high 90 temperatures during the summer don't help the boost but it makes those first cool days that much more exciting.

OK, where are those pics?

Jaime

Welcome Jaime,

about 12 of us meet every Tuesday night for coffee at Starbucks!!! so come on down

Man, I am so bummed about missing this. I sold my football tickets to come join you guys, then came down with the swine flu!! Arghh....I really hope there is another one of these soon.

Swine flu? You'da fit right in at Luckenbach! :hysterical: Lot of swine there!!!

It was a great time. I am hoping for a spring event a little farther North (Waco area?)

Dwight, you guys from up Magnolia way need to come down on a Tuesday night and visit with us :)

Magnolia?! Ill be there in November for Ren Fest....

And yes, crying shame about Luckenbach...

I spent many evenings there with good music, good beer, and good people...good ole boys, cowboys....not bandido wanna-bes

Dont have a set plan yet, since we will wait for the "perfect weather weekend" and go then, but all are invited to come join us! I really like drinking the beer, eating the turkey legs, drinking the beer, laughing at all the strange people, drinking the beer, looking through the shops, drinking the beer, watching some of the shows and ummmm, did I mention drinking the beer? :happy feet:

Dwight, you guys from up Magnolia way need to come down on a Tuesday night and visit with us :)

Sherri, We couldn't make it tonight just got in from work. Were planning on making out there atleast once a month or so to visit.

Magnolia?! Ill be there in November for Ren Fest....

And yes, crying shame about Luckenbach...

I spent many evenings there with good music, good beer, and good people...good ole boys, cowboys....not bandido wanna-bes

Warren, If yall need a place to stay we have more than enough room and were really close to the Ren fest.

Archived