TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Locator listing:)

GT500_ROCKS

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CONGRATS GUYS! WAY to go!! "You're NEVER too old to have a happy Childhood" is my motto!! :hysterical: NICE looking KR's indeed! I was able to FINALIZE the DEAL on MY KR too!! I made arrangements to drive up to the dealership and I DROVE it off the Floor, all the way up to Chicago to "Break it in" AND then all the way back towards Kansas City! It's just an AWESOME Machine! Words cannot describe it...I've got nearly 1K miles on mine already in just 48 HRS...these are MEANT to be driven is all I can say! I call it my "Rolling Stock" or "Investments that Accelerate!" It won't hold the value of one only stored in climate controlled environments but I take exceptional care of all my cars and I know it will always hold it's value well. (to me, it's just so priceless to DRIVE it!) I'll post MORE about my experience soon...got to do it while it's fresh in my mind! :shift::hysterical: ) BUT this is the MOST FUN I've had in a new car in the first 3 days of ownership in my life! (That "Gutteral GROWL you get out of this as you push your toe into it from 70-95 MPH is pure joy!!!" :drool: :happy feet: )

Take care and CONGRATS again!

THANKS HANK!! You made this all possible!!! Mike and his Staff were thrilled to hear that YOU actually referred me to their dealership! (Though I didn't buy this one off THEIR showroom floor I DID buy one nearly identical from a buddy of Mike's in Indiana!!) I LOVE IT!! I even made a stop in on my way back from Chicago to SEE the Dealership in Eureka, meet the folks etc. etc. it was AWESOME! I tell you what; YOU outta go GET the one he still has on his showroom floor; I bet he'll DEAL on it as this month comes toward an end....Tell him I sent you this time!! :hysterical:

No, seriously, thanks a lot!! You've made my dream come true!!

John "J1B"

2008 Silver/Blue KR

Shaker 1000

Mangold Ford in Eureka, IL. (800) 468-0484

Ask for Mike Mangold and tell him Hank Henry sent you.

He wants to get rid of this car!! It's listed on ebay right now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-FORD-M...d=p4506.c0.m245

Two Black KRs at Smithtown Ford, Long Island New York. The 08 is without Navigation, the 09 has Navigation.

Contact is Caitlin 631-265-2340

One of the two black KRs will be sold this week, look like one more left.

Ford Store of Morgan Hill

Morgan Hill, CA.

Black 2008

Silver 2009

both loaded, asking 65k, but they'll deal is the impression I got when I was down there fishing a couple of weeks ago...

The Black 2008 has been reduced to 58k

Looking for a 2008-2009- KR

I have a National listing of dealerships of vehicles that were available as of 10/20/09, if interested let me know and I will pass along the details, good luck!!

peter

post-26378-1256046676_thumb.jpg

post-26378-1256046676_thumb.jpg

CONGRATS GUYS! WAY to go!! "You're NEVER too old to have a happy Childhood" is my motto!! :hysterical: NICE looking KR's indeed! I was able to FINALIZE the DEAL on MY KR too!! I made arrangements to drive up to the dealership and I DROVE it off the Floor, all the way up to Chicago to "Break it in" AND then all the way back towards Kansas City! It's just an AWESOME Machine! Words cannot describe it...I've got nearly 1K miles on mine already in just 48 HRS...these are MEANT to be driven is all I can say! I call it my "Rolling Stock" or "Investments that Accelerate!" It won't hold the value of one only stored in climate controlled environments but I take exceptional care of all my cars and I know it will always hold it's value well. (to me, it's just so priceless to DRIVE it!) I'll post MORE about my experience soon...got to do it while it's fresh in my mind! :shift::hysterical: ) BUT this is the MOST FUN I've had in a new car in the first 3 days of ownership in my life! (That "Gutteral GROWL you get out of this as you push your toe into it from 70-95 MPH is pure joy!!!" :drool: :happy feet: )

Take care and CONGRATS again!

No pics yet?

Looking for a 2008-2009- KR

I have a National listing of dealerships of vehicles that were available as of 10/20/09, if interested let me know and I will pass along the details, good luck!!

peter

Peter,

I would be interested.

PCW

Hey Peter, good to see you on the forum and congratulations on the KR! Welcome to the family!!!

This Sunday here on Long Island, if it doesn't rain, we can do OBI in the AM and on bald hill there is a big car show. Hopefully the rain will clear after Saturday. I forgot the time for Bald Hill, but will check soon.

Yesterday, Joe picked up his Vista blue KR from Jersey! He'll be out there too.

Again, Congrats!

No pics yet?

LOL! NO, NO PICS yet; sorry -- been DRIVING it and enjoying it too much!! I let a couple Friends get some "wheel time" and they LOVE it too! (Luckily, ONE Of them is a camera freak and he took some nice pics and once I get home and can download etc. I'll get 'em on here. TRYING to maximize driving time before winter really hits! UGH! :cry::shift:

THANKS HANK!! You made this all possible!!! Mike and his Staff were thrilled to hear that YOU actually referred me to their dealership! (Though I didn't buy this one off THEIR showroom floor I DID buy one nearly identical from a buddy of Mike's in Indiana!!) I LOVE IT!! I even made a stop in on my way back from Chicago to SEE the Dealership in Eureka, meet the folks etc. etc. it was AWESOME! I tell you what; YOU outta go GET the one he still has on his showroom floor; I bet he'll DEAL on it as this month comes toward an end....Tell him I sent you this time!! :hysterical:

No, seriously, thanks a lot!! You've made my dream come true!!

John "J1B"

My Pleasure, John!! Glad it worked out for you. Would have been neat to meet up at the dealership. Mike is a great guy and his staff is the best. The KR he has would be in my garage but I really, really, really want a vert. That's the only coupe I would ever consider buying...but I really, really, really want a vert. I'm hoping he sells it soon so I will no longer be tempted.

CONGRATS and enjoy your new ride!! :happy feet:

Hank

• 2 weeks later...
My Pleasure, John!! Glad it worked out for you. Would have been neat to meet up at the dealership. Mike is a great guy and his staff is the best. The KR he has would be in my garage but I really, really, really want a vert. That's the only coupe I would ever consider buying...but I really, really, really want a vert. I'm hoping he sells it soon so I will no longer be tempted.

CONGRATS and enjoy your new ride!! :happy feet:

Hank

Hey Hank,

Yeah, you bet! I would've let you know to meet me at the Dealership but it was last minute I stopped in just to get the paperwork and a quick orientation. Mike's staff was/IS GREAT! Unfortunately I didn't get to meet him though; so ONE of these days I hope to make it back there and I'll give you a head's up...maybe we can check out his latest "tempting toys" there together then! Man, that one on his showroom floor is awesome! i'd love to get a job there JUST so I could stare at that thing all day long!! LOL! :hysterical::drool:

Take good care and good luck w/ the Vert!

• 4 weeks later...

When I got my '09 black KR one month ago, Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood, CA had 4 KRs in stock - 1 black, 1 red, and 2 silver.

Driving around a week ago I saw 2 KRs at the Ford dealer in Simi Valley, CA - 1 black and 1 silver.

Chances are that most, if not all are still at those dealers. If you wait longer prices may go lower, but selection won't be as good... The black car at Sunrise was already getting scratched up.

When I got my '09 black KR one month ago, Sunrise Ford in North Hollywood, CA had 4 KRs in stock - 1 black, 1 red, and 2 silver.

Driving around a week ago I saw 2 KRs at the Ford dealer in Simi Valley, CA - 1 black and 1 silver.

Chances are that most, if not all are still at those dealers. If you wait longer prices may go lower, but selection won't be as good... The black car at Sunrise was already getting scratched up.

agreed, one here at Colonial is ALL scratched! and kept outside 24/7

agreed, one here at Colonial is ALL scratched! and kept outside 24/7

Pretty sad.

Sunrise was the first place I looked for a black KR, but I ended up buying mine out a showroom elsewhere, just because Sunrise left there's outside to be abused.

Those I saw in Simi Valley were also outside, but I didn't get a close look at them. At least the prices are more reasonable these days.

Ford Store of Morgan Hill

Morgan Hill, CA.

Black 2008

Silver 2009

both loaded, asking 65k, but they'll deal is the impression I got when I was down there fishing a couple of weeks ago...

The 08 appears to be gone and they are now asking 68K for the 09.

A few guys have been PM'ing me for help in locating KR's. I have a pretty good data base going and have been in touch with many dealers across the Country. If someone is looking for a KR, I could give them some contact info.

The reason i'm doing this is because people here have helped me in the past. This is my way of kicking back the help.

I put money down on a 2008 Vista Blue KR yesterday, Ambient Lighting, HID's and Shaker 1000. Brand new still in plastic.

Anyone want to buy my 2003, 100th Aniv. Harley Elcetra Glide.

Man, I am very excited!!!!

I put money down on a 2008 Vista Blue KR yesterday, Ambient Lighting, HID's and Shaker 1000. Brand new still in plastic.

Congrats!!!! Can't wait to see the :camera::camera:

:happy feet: :happy feet:

:party2: :party2: :party2:

Are you keeping your red stripe package too?

Archived