TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR Locator listing:)

GT500_ROCKS

Figured with everybody looking for Kr's we can web this out to help purchasers!

I'll start. Keep it simple and the chatter to a min. maybe this can get stickied!

2009 Black/Black KR

Colonial Ford

Federal Road Danbury, CT 06811. Phone: 203-748-3503

they were not to willing to deal 2 mos ago, but now?

GL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2008 Silver/Blue KR

Shaker 1000

Mangold Ford in Eureka, IL. (800) 468-0484

Ask for Mike Mangold and tell him Hank Henry sent you.

He wants to get rid of this car!! It's listed on ebay right now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-FORD-M...d=p4506.c0.m245

UPDATE...

This KR sold 11/20/09. The buyer says it's a collector, will see less than 100 miles per year.

Al Packer Ford in Royal Plam Beach

08 Red

09 Black

Asking $70,700 and WON'T go lower

Al Packer Ford West Palm Beach

08 Silver

Asking $70,700 and WON'T go lower

Maronee Ford Delray Beach

09 Silver

Not sure of price, but I think they wanted $10k more than the 08 I bought, so $69,900

Hey Hank!

THANKS for the good tip; Mike Mangold IS a very nice Gentleman to deal with; BUT after haggling with him ever since I saw you post I'm not so sure he really "WANTS to get rid of this car!!" :hysterical::banghead::finger: ) BUT this is half the fun I guess!! I'll talk with him again tomorrow; we're SO CLOSE! UGH!! It's hard...

hey, I also LOOKED at that USED KR sitting on the dealer showroom at Joe Manchens FORD in Columbia Missouri tonight. A salesman stayed late to let me come check it out...which was nice; BUT man this car just did not impress me too much and I think they want too damn much for it; especially considering what brand new "still-in-the-Wrappers" ones are going for as seen on here!!

This Used one has 994 Miles on it; they say they have "ALL The books, stickers, window sticker etc...." but when I pressed to SEE Them all I was told "well, I THINK The window sticker kinda got 'crinkled up' when we put the window down...the other one FROM SHELBY we can just order or pick up..." Blah, Blah, Blah...so once i started getting cliche' lines I was pretty much turned off...PLUS in my detailed walk-around someone did a lousy prep job to try making the finish look nice, it's got a decent scratch on the drivers side rearview mirror, some minor chips off the front end and even the grille 40th Anniversary Badge has an imperfection or SOME kind of mark on it...they put some greasy leather treatment all over the interior...looks "wet" but feels nasty and it doesn't even "smell new" anymore!! For that kind of money I just don't know; it's sure NOT cleaned up and detailed as I expected it to be! sure glad I didn't committ to a price before I saw it!!

Here's the real kicker; I asked the guy if we could start it...he Laughs and says "GO Ahead and TRY!! LOL!" then he explains that it's outta gas!! WTF!?!? :doh::censored::headscratch: "NICE!!!" was all I could think!! I mean, it's that INCREDIBLE or what?! He made some play like "let me see IF there's maybe a Gas can in Service..." yeah RIGHT!! The dealership had closed an hour before...I just can't believe they KNEW I was coming to look at that car and not only did they NOT make an attempt to have it look nice, the dorks didn't even get gas in it for God's Sake!! The salesman sure didn't seem concerned about just pouring regular Ol' 87 OCT in it either! This was the real KILLER for me; I had to just walk away....I STILL cannot believe that though...what a nightmare.

Also; when I pushed to SEE the Floor Mats for the car and books etc. he makes a play to find them and then says "oh, they're all locked up...yeah, we keep 'em that way since we're an "open Dealership" and all...yeah..." (Again, they KNEW I was coming in to see this car and that I was a Potential Buyer who had financing...yet they treat me like a some sorta "Jamoke..." :redcard: So be very learily of this used KR in Missouri; it's just NOT worth their BIN price on Ebay at all either IMHO. ) PM me IF you want more details on that.

Meanwhile I'll keep working on the new ones; THANKS ALL for alerting us of the Dealers out there who have good prices!

J1B

2008 Silver/Blue KR

Shaker 1000

Mangold Ford in Eureka, IL. (800) 468-0484

Ask for Mike Mangold and tell him Hank Henry sent you.

He wants to get rid of this car!! It's listed on ebay right now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2008-FORD-M...d=p4506.c0.m245

That price is still pretty high! Dealers truly ARE dealing now; with some exceptions of course...but that Dealer outside of Seattle that folks here alerted us to IS Dealing for sure; they have TWO Silver KR's left; one w/ only 22 Miles and one with over 100 Miles...Call George -- The Salesman there I dealt with on his cell @ (206) 234-4175 and he should square you away. I HAD a deal on the 22 Mile one for only $58,495 OUT The door (NO Doc fees or anything as I was going to title and register the car elsewhere since I don't reside in Wa. State) BUT with the BAD weather and snow between the States I'd have to drive it through to get it home to the KS area so the season for me is over and I'm NOT comfortable at all shipping one...plus the extra expense so I"m passing on this deal even though it's great! Best of luck to anyone else interested and that's a great price. You can tell George that John gave you his cell #...I'm sure he'd repeat that same deal for you...there were VERY easy to work with. Keep us posted.

Thanks!

"J1B"

Ford Country has a '08 on display at the Barrett Jackson vendor area for $68K

Hey TXCobra!

Check out the Red KR in Florida that someone posted on here yesterday I believe..only 58K AND they'd DELIVER apparently as well anywhere in the States! I"d DO IT but Red is my 2nd choice I think actually, or THIRD behind Vista Blue!! :happy feet:

Ok, I will check it out. Thanks! Any idea what they want?

Hey TXCobra!

Check out the Red KR in Florida that someone posted on here yesterday I believe..only 58K AND they'd DELIVER apparently as well anywhere in the States! I"d DO IT but Red is my 2nd choice I think actually, or THIRD behind Vista Blue!! :happy feet:

Thanks 1 Bullitt...I love Vista Blue too...But since my 40th Vert is Vista, I didnt want the coupe to be te same. I have my favorite TWO colors. I like the silver, but don't love it. I am SOOO excited about the new KR...I will post up some pics. :happy feet:

beautiful!

I love the color I traded a Red with Siler Stripes for my Vista Blue KR I was going to get red but I had a 08 Vist Blue SGT thought it would be cool to have them match. It is hard not to smile like a little kid every time you drive it. I thouht my sales man was going to die laughing at me when I tool him for a test drive.

Funny you say that, I thought about having a matching set (with my Vista blue vert) but I really wanted a red one...I smile like a little kid just thinking about it!!

My 3 year old litte girl (Nameed Shelby) loves blue so I have to ask here which car see want to take when we go on drives and 9 times out of 10 it is the KR. She told me the other day to turn the radio off so see could here the car roar when I et on it

Uh oh...it appears our disease has passed to your little girl too...and she has it at a very early age! Nice work.

That is what I'm hoping for she loves to go up and work in the shop with me. Where is Georgrtown TX. I will be in Allen, TX in November working

Archived