TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pic Request!

chuckstang

I really would like to see what the front of the car looks like at night all lit up with the standard head ligts and with the HIDs

I know the HIDs will provide better visability but I think I prefer the look of the non HID because it goes better with the non HID fogs an the amber turn signals just look soo cool and remind me of the old Mustangs from the late 60s!

thx

Really I prefer a car with HID of th non HID

the line of the car is more diferent too, is not de same with HID that non HID. In spain the form of the optic is different,i supose that here is same.

sorry, my post is very short, but to write this three lines I have taken 25 minutes with google translate !!! :chairshot:

I really would like to see what the front of the car looks like at night all lit up with the standard head ligts and with the HIDs

I know the HIDs will provide better visability but I think I prefer the look of the non HID because it goes better with the non HID fogs an the amber turn signals just look soo cool and remind me of the old Mustangs from the late 60s!

thx

Chuck-

i posted these last night, hope they help. I wouldn't think of going back to non HID lights. Far superior visibility.

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...st&p=811952

Could someone explain why on the 2010 GT500s there are now 2 sets of amber turn signals, one in the head light assembly and the usual marker recessed in the bumper

Do they both flash when your blinker is on or is one just a reflector? What the hell do you need 2 on each side for?

I hate the look of any amber colored lense's up front let alone double the norm

just wondering

thx

I had hid's on my 2009 liked them but I really hate the 2010's. The 2010's HID's look to much like a MKS headlight. So I went without this time and do not regret it at all. The Non HID's look old school and fit the car better. I just could not have a car that looks crossed eyed. If the hid would have been like the 09's I would have had them on the car.

I had hid's on my 2009 liked them but I really hate the 2010's. The 2010's HID's look to much like a MKS headlight. So I went without this time and do not regret it at all. The Non HID's look old school and fit the car better. I just could not have a car that looks crossed eyed. If the hid would have been like the 09's I would have had them on the car.

If you really look at the HIDs on 2010, they kind of strike a pose similar to that of actual Cobra Eyes.

Archived