TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pics of my 2010 GT500

blown65

Thanks for the comments.

I'm not overly bothered by the ride height. I would maybe lower the rear a touch, but its not enough to worry about. Most of the lowered ones are too low for my taste, and I'm not interested in spending money on coilovers, I'd rather buy power adder mods. :)

Oh, and that was 18% tint in case anyone is wondering. Its pretty dark from the side view, but inside its nice.

Thanks for the comments.

I'm not overly bothered by the ride height. I would maybe lower the rear a touch, but its not enough to worry about. Most of the lowered ones are too low for my taste, and I'm not interested in spending money on coilovers, I'd rather buy power adder mods. :)

Oh, and that was 18% tint in case anyone is wondering. Its pretty dark from the side view, but inside its nice.

The height is fine, you just need some rubba to fill the wheel well......

mustang_4X4.jpg

BTW, sweet car and nice pics!!!!

blown 65 sorry.

what is the consume of your car? i don't know translate correctly this question (mpg2)

No problem, understand.

I'm just on the first tank of gas right now, but mixed city/highway but mostly city driving its at 14.5 on the gauge. Haven't filled up yet to do it by hand. I've been pretty easy with my driving, but of course I've gotten into it quite a few times just a little bit. :)

No problem, understand.

I'm just on the first tank of gas right now, but mixed city/highway but mostly city driving its at 14.5 on the gauge. Haven't filled up yet to do it by hand. I've been pretty easy with my driving, but of course I've gotten into it quite a few times just a little bit. :)

That's what I get too Blown65. Usually in the 14.2 MPG range...I do nothing but short trips around town. I think I've been on a highway twice.

I agree that I'm happy with the ride height. I worry sometimes with driveway curbs/parking stops etc that any lower and I would be scraping something.

I'm the same way...even at the stock ride height. If I'm coming out of a parking lot and there's a steep angle onto the road..I always angle the car when pulling out.

Thanks!!, blown 65 I want to ask that!!!, jejeje sorry!. The fuel in EE.UU is most cheap that here in spain. I do not see excessive consumption, I thought they would spend more.

K, went 12.4 gallons in 199 miles, 16.0 MPG. Meter on the dash was at 16 also, so pretty accurate. :)

This time was 90% city driving.

post-25398-1254591074_thumb.jpg

Looks great Blown65! Thanks for sharing the pics.

I'm glad you mentioned that Grabber...I sometimes feel like I'm the only one not bothered by the stock riding height of the car. I think it's plenty low.

I'm not bothered by the stock ride height either. In fact, if I lower my 08 AT ALL, I'm in trouble, since I live in San Francisco where we have (in case you've never heard about the place) HILLS. There are several streets here that I'd have to avoid entirely unless I didn't mind changing the splitter a couple of times a day. Also, I have to negotiate a driveway into my garage that ramps up a curb and then descends into the garage on a rather abrupt slope. As I've found in over 50 years of hot rods, sports cars, etc., race car suspension setups don't work in the street. Sure, they look sexy, but that's about it. Been there, done that.

post-25398-1254591074_thumb.jpg

I'm not bothered by the stock ride height either. In fact, if I lower my 08 AT ALL, I'm in trouble, since I live in San Francisco where we have (in case you've never heard about the place) HILLS. There are several streets here that I'd have to avoid entirely unless I didn't mind changing the splitter a couple of times a day. Also, I have to negotiate a driveway into my garage that ramps up a curb and then descends into the garage on a rather abrupt slope. As I've found in over 50 years of hot rods, sports cars, etc., race car suspension setups don't work in the street. Sure, they look sexy, but that's about it. Been there, done that.

Nice Shelby! Yep, that splitter is scary low already IMO.

Tinted pics. Not the best pics, was off my phone.

Maybe in the spring I'll do the pulleys, heat exchanger, tune, but for now this is about it for mods.

IMG_0054.JPG

IMG_0056.JPG

IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

That's a beauty you got there blown65, enjoy it!

Love the blue stripes on the black car.

I think the ride height is just fine too...Welcome to the club!

Archived