TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Dyno numbers

I finally hit 500 miles on my new motor,changed the oil and found the time to take my car back to MV performance for an all out pull. Just wanted to see what it would do on 93 pump gas, made 617rwhp / 575 tq.

DYNO.jpg

OMG!!!!

New motor? Beefed up inernals, right?

Amazing!

congrats on the numbers!

Tim Matherly at MV Performance also did my 2008 Convertible GT500. Awesome shop, they are all good people over there!

Thanks, everyone for the replies, I agree 100%, Tim built the motor and tuned it, Bart did the install and Shane organized the whole deal and keep me informed every step of the way. Everyone I have talked to that has had work done there say the same thing; Tim, Shane, Bart and Lisa are all good people who you can trust with your car.

Build Thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...=45209&st=0

Thanks, everyone for the replies, I agree 100%, Tim built the motor and tuned it, Bart did the install and Shane organized the whole deal and keep me informed every step of the way. Everyone I have talked to that has had work done there say the same thing; Tim, Shane, Bart and Lisa are all good people who you can trust with your car.

Build Thread:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php...=45209&st=0

I agree 110%. The GT500 is the second car they had done for me. The first was my 05 Mustang GT (see pics below) that they installed a Vortech HO S/C on and tuned.

Cameron_Lee_trufiber-3.jpg

IMG_8947.jpg

IMG_1333.jpg

WOW! I am in awe!

I got a quote from the good folks at AED in Cameron Park, California for much the same set-up. Very costly, but it looks like it is definitely worth it!

I hope to be there in a year or so...

Congratulations! :drool:

Archived