TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Las Vegas and Shelby Museum Visit

Finally got the wife to see the Shelby plant. As usual very cool looking at the cars.

VegasMissouritrip025.jpg

My favorite GT350

VegasMissouritrip011-1.jpg

The one and only, love the torn up seats.

VegasMissouritrip019.jpg

VegasMissouritrip018.jpg

Got to see a protest outside of Ceasar's. Apparently the dealer's union contract talks have not been going well.

This photo makes it look small, there were red shirts covering the entire block.

VegasMissouritrip007.jpg

I've got some of the same musuem pics from last year. I love that place :drool: I'll be there again on Nov. 2. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Those pickets are all over Vegas and have been for a while. Since Vegas is an all union town, they always seem to some sort of issue with somebody. The company I wqork for has 2 properties in Vegas and is partners with Planet Hollywood. We've seen our share of them down there, too.

Great pics. I am going there Oct.8th. Can't wait. Going to Barret Jackson that same weekend. Car guys weekend. Rick

I may just see you there, as we are going to Barrett-Jackson also. Staying at the Orleans and was thinking of going to the museum on Friday

I may just see you there, as we are going to Barrett-Jackson also. Staying at the Orleans and was thinking of going to the museum on Friday

Staying at Manadly Bay and going to mseum Thursday. Could go on Friday. Send me email

Archived