TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Car and Driver Comparison Video

calgaryshelby

Gotta be careful here as to not sound like the Camaro guys that say apples to oranges now that we GT500 guys seem to be in the same predicament.

So, all I have to say, all the competition can throw as us us is a beefed-up Vette. Way to go ford, keep on competing.

BTW, only 1/2 sec difference to 60 against a car with more and stickier rubber and lighter too. My F1's will be history after a few thou. I wonder what will hold back all those ponies and smoke the competition?

Gotta be careful here as to not sound like the Camaro guys that say apples to oranges now that we GT500 guys seem to be in the same predicament.

So, all I have to say, all the competition can throw as us us is a beefed-up Vette. Way to go ford, keep on competing.

BTW, only 1/2 sec difference to 60 against a car with more and stickier rubber and lighter too. My F1's will be history after a few thou. I wonder what will hold back all those ponies and smoke the competition?

Well the Camaro and GT500 are apples and oranges also, IMO. The Camaro is a whole lot of car for a whole lot less dough.

Well, I was just trying to quench any whining that may come up. Especially since they had to put a Hennessey TUNER Camaro against the GT500 and it still lost the comparison. And now, a GS vette! OH, and the benched Z28, no show. Just when will they concede.

Is there anything that can be reasonably compared to the '10 GT500 and keep all the testosterone in check? As proven, NOT. The GT500 is in a league of it's own and only one part of the winning mustang line of racing that is taking championships around the world.

Well, I was just trying to quench any whining that may come up. Especially since they had to put a Hennessey TUNER Camaro against the GT500 and it still lost the comparison. And now, a GS vette! OH, and the benched Z28, no show. Just when will they concede.

Is there anything that can be reasonably compared to the '10 GT500 and keep all the testosterone in check? As proven, NOT. The GT500 is in a league of it's own and only one part of the winning mustang line of racing that is taking championships around the world.

110% agreed :shift:

Amen brother!

Archived