TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone looking for a new KR?

GT500_ROCKS

We wish you luck purchasing the KR. I feel it was well worth the extra money. I am glad I got mine! As far as my wife is concerned, she is not into the car thing at all, but i did see her trying to keep the smile off her face when she saw it the first few times, but the smile came out! My wife is not upset though, which is a good thing.

This is my first look at the KR forum, and I hope to be making a home here later this week. I currently own '07SGT0332, but if everything works out, I will be buying an '08 GT500KR. I am trading in the SGT, and I am probably taking a little too little for it, but I have to get rid of it to get the KR and I don't have time to sell it individually. I am trying to do all of this from Afghanistan with the help of my wife in Texas, for a car in Florida. Thank God for the internet! It is Triple Black, with NAV, for just under $60K, not counting my trade. My SGT has about 7000 miles, and has the interior upgrade, and other minor touches, all Shelby. It is stored in a bubble and in great shape. I wish I could have them both. Anyway, I hope to be among the ranks of KR owners this week. By the way, great forum.

Good luck I hope you get your KR you will love it. Stay safe

GOOD LUCK Dude~! Stay safe and "Watch your SIX!" over there in AFG! This will be the best "Welcome Home Present" you can give yourself!

P.S. let me know if you run across any Florida dealers who have a Silver '08 KR down there or in Texas; the ones I'm looking at out in the State of WA are not plausible to pick up now due to SNOW already in most of the States I'd have to drive it back across! UGH! I just can't afford shipping that a car like this WARRANTS/DEMANDS! What to do? What to do?? I APPRECIATE ALL The advice/HELP and support off this Forum as well!! It's a great "TEAM" indeed!!

Take care and keep us posted!

"J1B"

This is my first look at the KR forum, and I hope to be making a home here later this week. I currently own '07SGT0332, but if everything works out, I will be buying an '08 GT500KR. I am trading in the SGT, and I am probably taking a little too little for it, but I have to get rid of it to get the KR and I don't have time to sell it individually. I am trying to do all of this from Afghanistan with the help of my wife in Texas, for a car in Florida. Thank God for the internet! It is Triple Black, with NAV, for just under $60K, not counting my trade. My SGT has about 7000 miles, and has the interior upgrade, and other minor touches, all Shelby. It is stored in a bubble and in great shape. I wish I could have them both. Anyway, I hope to be among the ranks of KR owners this week. By the way, great forum.

GOOD LUCK Dude~! Stay safe and "Watch your SIX!" over there in AFG! This will be the best "Welcome Home Present" you can give yourself!

P.S. let me know if you run across any Florida dealers who have a Silver '08 KR down there or in Texas; the ones I'm looking at out in the State of WA are not plausible to pick up now due to SNOW already in most of the States I'd have to drive it back across! UGH! I just can't afford shipping that a car like this WARRANTS/DEMANDS! What to do? What to do?? I APPRECIATE ALL The advice/HELP and support off this Forum as well!! It's a great "TEAM" indeed!!

Take care and keep us posted!

"J1B"

Here is a Red 08 KR for $58,000 they will deliver for free.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-GT-5...=item3ca62a02e5

Did anyone inquire on this one? What a SCORE!! IF red was my color I'd be ALL over it!! :drool::shift: BUT I did tell "TXCobra" that he outta JUMP on it today...GOOD Luck; that's the deal of the Century right there!

Here is a Red 08 KR for $58,000 they will deliver for free.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Shelby-GT-5...=item3ca62a02e5

Thanks 1Bullitt, I am on my way to pick up a red one, brand new on the showroom floor that I got for the same price as the one you posted the link for! The only difference is the one I am getting is brand new and really close to me.

AWESOME! CONGRATS! :happy feet: :superhero: I'm actually closing a deal on the Silver one I've been AFTER for months now too! (SAME deal; found one MUCH closer than Seattle and it's never been outside; was on Dealer's Showroom floor since day one once it was delivered to him!) I can't pick mine up for awhile though due to crummy weather here in the Midwest! I'll keep you all posted!

:shift:

ENJOY and take care!

Thanks 1Bullitt, I am on my way to pick up a red one, brand new on the showroom floor that I got for the same price as the one you posted the link for! The only difference is the one I am getting is brand new and really close to me.

THANKS!! you'll get your chance! It will DEFINITELY be INTERESTING to SEE what happens with the market and where it goes as we head into Winter! UGH! (Now, IF I can only be patient enough to WAIT to pick mine up in good weather!! :hysterical::doh: )

Everybody getting KR's but me :cry:

Congrats to the both of you :yahoo::yahoo:

I showed Marji this thread and said "see honey, if I don't get one now they'll all be gone soon".

I got the "be happy with what you got" speech and told to stop :cry: , that wasn't going to work ether :banghead: .

Great cars my Shelby brothers.

I showed Marji this thread and said "see honey, if I don't get one now they'll all be gone soon".

I got the "be happy with what you got" speech and told to stop :cry: , that wasn't going to work ether :banghead: .

Great cars my Shelby brothers.

I usually side with the guys when it comes to cars and never support their women but......

after looking at your sig and seeing your stable? DAMN !!! Your wife sounds like a winner !

I usually side with the guys when it comes to cars and never support their women but......

after looking at your sig and seeing your stable? DAMN !!! Your wife sounds like a winner !

Thanks. I'm a very lucky guy that she puts up with me and my bad spending habits.

Local dealer here has 2 Blk/Blk KR's (Keep in mind I am in Canada) One has been in an accident and repaired (salesmen and managers were doing a get to know your product and someone droped it in the ditch) Note on the windshield states $44,000 in repairs, $32,000 of that in parts. Asking $75,9xx. The other one they are asking $85,9xx CDN.

They also have a Vista Blue that got wreaked. It is still out for repairs. The black one was damaged back in March and they got it back a couple of weeks ago. The paint is not the greatest and the right rear wheel well lip has a few ripples in it.

Local dealer here has 2 Blk/Blk KR's (Keep in mind I am in Canada) One has been in an accident and repaired (salesmen and managers were doing a get to know your product and someone droped it in the ditch) Note on the windshield states $44,000 in repairs, $32,000 of that in parts. Asking $75,9xx. The other one they are asking $85,9xx CDN.

They also have a Vista Blue that got wreaked. It is still out for repairs. The black one was damaged back in March and they got it back a couple of weeks ago. The paint is not the greatest and the right rear wheel well lip has a few ripples in it.

I did not think they could sell them for new if they had been in a wreck? :doh:

Trying to work out a trade for a KR. What most dealers fail to realize is......if you come back at me with an offer for my car plus more than $30k in cash....why would I do that deal? For that price, I may as well have my car Super Snaked. Just as unique but with A LOT more horsepower !!

Trying to work out a trade for a KR. What most dealers fail to realize is......if you come back at me with an offer for my car plus more than $30k in cash....why would I do that deal? For that price, I may as well have my car Super Snaked. Just as unique but with A LOT more horsepower !!

Hope you get them to take your deal. A KR sure would be nice in the garage.

Hmmm...I never thought about it that way. :headscratch:

GOOD points! SS ARE HOT/NICE but TRUST me; these KR's have MORE HP than you'll ever really need! I've driven some hot cars before and this one is not to be believed...you'll be caught off guard even WITH the Traction Control ON!! :hysterical::shift: Hope you get them to take your deal. A KR sure would be nice in the garage.

Archived