TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hello from Spain!

shelby2010

hello first it all, I would like introduce. I’m Andrea from Barcelona (spain), my English is very bad, but I try understand with you. I hope that you can help me.

I see that this site is very interesting, and the people is funny, so think that i'm in the page correct.

So many times I think in buy the shelby gt500, but my principal problem is that mustang doesn’t exist in spain, so i have that buy the car in ee.uu

Anybody can help me in this theme?

I see that the mustang is very popular in your country, but here it is a big privilege and the people here not help anybody only sell the car a high price ,very very high. I will not like deceive me more. :cry:

Thanks for all!

hello first it all, I would like introduce. I’m Andrea from Barcelona (spain), my English is very bad, but I try understand with you. I hope that you can help me.

I see that this site is very interesting, and the people is funny, so think that i'm in the page correct.

So many times I think in buy the shelby gt500, but my principal problem is that mustang doesn’t exist in spain, so i have that buy the car in ee.uu

Anybody can help me in this theme?

I see that the mustang is very popular in your country, but here it is a big privilege and the people here not help anybody only sell the car a high price ,very very high. I will not like deceive me more. :cry:

Thanks for all!

Andrea,

Bienvenida a nuestro portal Shelby!!!!!

Me parece que un GT500 en España sería algo extraordinario! Pero debes de manejarlo con mucho cuidado :shift:

En este portal hay un distribuido Ford en el estado de Georgia que se llama Michael Morris. En estos momentos el tiene un GT500 del 2010 en orden con la fábrica. Contáctalo, el es muy bueno y te ayudará. El está vendiendo este carro por precio lista, o sea aproximadamente $50,770.00 USD

Buena Suerte.

Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all!, I don't hoped so much interesting. I'm surprise to see so many people speak spanish here. I supose that all the people don't understand the spanish, so I will try speak english so best I can.

Thanks for help me. (Sorry i'm a woman, in spain andrea is a name of a women don't name of a man)

I'm very happy,I will try to answer to many post that i can, but your english is very different that the teachers show here.

:peelout:

Bienvenido al TS Andrea. Usted encontrará algunos de nosotros hablan español y algunos, yo en particular, saben cómo utilizar el traductor en línea. Mientras que su englis puede ser menos que perfecta, es mucho mejor que mi español.

Archived