TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2005 Taurus with 5,622 Miles!!!!!!

Anyone in the market for a daily driver this is like brand new! This is a 2005 Taurus SE in Titanium Green with Grey Cloth interior

This is part of an estate sale. My wife sold this car new to a woman in her 80's. She recently passed away and the family needs to sell it to settle the estate.

1 owner with only 5,622 original miles!!!!

This is about as close as you can get to a new vehicle that is used. First $10,000 takes it!

This will not last at all. We just took this in today and tomorrow it will be all over the internet. If anyone is interested let me know ASAP!

This is located in central Illinois.

C876541.jpg

C876542.jpg

C876543.jpg

C876544.jpg

C876545.jpg

C876546.jpg

C876547.jpg

C876548.jpg

Oddly enough, this is pretty much EXACTLY what I am looking for to replace my '07 Honda as a DD. You can get so much car for your money if you swallow your pride and drive a little old lady car. I'm looking to lose the payment on the Honda and get something like this with the equity. Does a clean '07 CR-V EX 4wd with around $7500 left to pay have enough equity?

Oddly enough, this is pretty much EXACTLY what I am looking for to replace my '07 Honda as a DD. You can get so much car for your money if you swallow your pride and drive a little old lady car. I'm looking to lose the payment on the Honda and get something like this with the equity. Does a clean '07 CR-V EX 4wd with around $7500 left to pay have enough equity?

I tried to PM you but your inbox is full

How many miles on the CR-V?

Archived