TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Nobody Talking About The 2008 Shelby GT - Barrett Jackson Model That SAI Is Selling On Ebay

shelbymotorsports

Figured someone would have noticed the SGT-BJ car that Shelby Auto's is selling on eBay.

Great car for all thos people who want a one of one optioned car.

Heck I even threw a low ball bid of $25,000 at it the first day.

Just a heads up for any SGT-BJ fans.

Steve

PS- And no I have no idea why they didn't list what B-J number the car is.

2008 SGT-BJ From SAI

Sanderson Ford was running a Coupe while I was buying mine for just under $35,000, this has some mods and special touchs, I'm thinking it will go for $37,500 just a SWAG guess based on equipment it has, believe it or not when I bought mine several weeks ago there were still 5 or 6 in Arizona on dealer lots.

GG

So now I think I know the whereabouts of about 10 of these cars. 5 or so at the BJ folks, my two, TAPD117's, and a less than a handful of other sightings around Phoenix.

Hey Tony,

Did you every check back and see if your twin car sold after we found it on autotrader, I got to wondering after reading your post if it sold and wonder for how much? I may go back and check on it tonight to see if it ever sold.

GG

Update: There are now three on autotrader. Tony your twin is still at Wolf Dodge on autotrader, one at Oracle Ford and three at Sanderson Ford in AZ.

GG

Hey Tony,

Did you every check back and see if your twin car sold after we found it on autotrader, I got to wondering after reading your post if it sold and wonder for how much? I may go back and check on it tonight to see if it ever sold.

GG

Haven't looked recently. I went to their web site. I need to get them some info on the superchrager. Do you have the link again (PM me - I'm kind of busy and might not see this topic.)

Sanderson Ford was running a Coupe while I was buying mine for just under $35,000, this has some mods and special touchs, I'm thinking it will go for $37,500 just a SWAG guess based on equipment it has, believe it or not when I bought mine several weeks ago there were still 5 or 6 in Arizona on dealer lots.

GG

I was shopping for a GO SGT and was disappointed in the deals here in SoCal. What AZ dealers? An automatic coupe would be the prize car, although I'm not thrilled about black.

Mike

I was shopping for a GO SGT and was disappointed in the deals here in SoCal. What AZ dealers? An automatic coupe would be the prize car, although I'm not thrilled about black.

Mike

If anyone is thinking about a B-J SGT the one on eBay from SAI would be at the top of my list.

Second on my list would be Tony's old car that the Shelby Foundation auctioned off last January that is currently for sale.

Third would be one still sitting on a dealers lot.

Just my opinion.

Steve

I have a bad feeling it will not meet the reserve.

I think if they listed the csm # that might help.

Also I wonder about where the miles were driven, street or track?

If they wanted like $30,000 I would buy it in a second.

You can see the CSM number in the pics. The number they left out was the BJ number, xxx out of 100.

Steve

You can see the CSM number in the pics. The number they left out was the BJ number, xxx out of 100.

Steve

Steve/Tony,

Were these cars given a seperate production number like #1 of 100, 2 of 100 etc., this is the first I have heard of these numbers, I would like to have that additional information.

GG

Steve

Thanks I went back to the auction and now I saw the additional link to all the photos. The CSM # is 08SGT2266

I would guess this is 66 out the 100? I'm not positive though.

Does anybody know what this car was used for and if Carroll owned it?

Its pretty loaded and is worth a lot more than any other NON SC Barrett Jackson SGT :shift:

I wish I could bid on it. If they could take a partial trade for a 71 Olds Cutlass Vert with a 455 in it I would make it happen. :hysterical:

Archived