TEAM SHELBY FORUM

DaFreak got his 10 GT500 today

DaFreak

Beautiful color combo. I'm so glad you finally got the car in your hands. I know you will enjoy the ride. Now get some miles on it before the Oregon weather changes. since you are only 1 hour and 35 minutes from me, we will have to get together some day for lunch. I also hold a big Mustang / Shelby every summer that you will have to attend. It's called the Pacific NW Meet and Greet.

Here's this years photo in my side yard.

untitled.jpg

Beautiful color combo. I'm so glad you finally got the car in your hands. I know you will enjoy the ride. Now get some miles on it before the Oregon weather changes. since you are only 1 hour and 35 minutes from me, we will have to get together some day for lunch. I also hold a big Mustang / Shelby every summer that you will have to attend. It's called the Pacific NW Meet and Greet.

untitled.jpg

Grabber, is that a Saleen S7 I see at the bottom right-hand part of the photo above? :drool:

Hi Grabber,

First off, you were dead on about the car. It WAS worth the wait. I got up early this morning to drive it again before I go to work. I’m already addicted! :drool:

Send me your contact and Meet and Greet info as I would definitely like to meet/attend. Crazy, this is your side yard? It must take awhile to see the whole thing! The blue house in the background looks familiar too (from other pics). Is that yours?

DaFreak.

A funny story for everyone.

Last night I had a dream that I took the new car somewhere and parked it overnight. When I came out the next morning it was stripped clean all the way to the frame! Now the funny part. I remember thinking to myself in the dream: Well, it's not all bad because now I can get to that rusty frame and axle much easier :)

Thankfully, the car is still safe and sound in the garage.

DaFreak.

Hi Grabber,

First off, you were dead on about the car. It WAS worth the wait. I got up early this morning to drive it again before I go to work. I'm already addicted! :drool:

Send me your contact and Meet and Greet info as I would definitely like to meet/attend. Crazy, this is your side yard? It must take awhile to see the whole thing! The blue house in the background looks familiar too (from other pics). Is that yours?

DaFreak.

I knew you would love the car.

I will have RSVP thread on next years Meet and Greet sometime in the future.

The Blue house is not mine.

I take the Pic from on top of my shop roof. My house is on the otherside of the shop.

DSC_0056.jpg

The only way I could afford this place is because I'm a carpenter and built my house and shop. Sweat equity paid off big time.

House4-10-07003.jpg

ComboCars110.jpg

Archived