TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a picture made?

blkGT500nCA

Here's Canucks'. Thanks for the billet Shelby GT500 door still plates too. I haven't got them on the car yet, but they should look sweet!

canuck1.jpg

I am not one for a lot of bling. That is very nice and suttle. I still need to place mine on my signature. Just can't seem to make it work so the avitar for now..

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I wanted to show everyone a poster I've been working of for another member. Despite some printing mishaps, we finally got it done. You'll see my art work on the top portion of the display, and a collage of misc. Ford/SVT stuff on the lower half. I think it turned out great.

I can make these for anyone else too. Price for a car show poster is $75. (No print, just the file on a disc)

**********POSTER PRICE IS $50 WITH THE PURCHASE OF A STAND**********

To start I need several high resolution (5 megapixels) pictures and a complete list of modifications, along w/ and other information you want on the final poster. Within 5 days of receiving payment/photos I will send you the first draft for you to review. You'll be able to make any adjustments you see fit, and we'll go back and forth until you're happy. Upon completion I'll load the final image on a CD disc and mail it for you to print. Any future modification to the poster will be a $15 charge, and we'll go about it the same way. Let me know if I can help. Thanks everyone!

-Brian

83832800.jpg

Here is what I actually made.

48803841.jpg

Brain did a nice job on my poster above. He was great to work with, we were back and fourth a couple of weeks his ideas and mine. In the back ground of the engine builders is Grabber, this was taken at Dear Born Engine plant. I wanted to leave an area open to add some of my own material or change when needed, the frame is 20X30 and I took out the glass will added lexan. Next is a stand for the disply.

Thanks Brain for a nice professional display :happy feet:

• 2 weeks later...

Alright everyone, I need to get some photoshop practice in. I've got another site that I often make signature pictures for people in, but not a lot of hits lately. If anyone wants an avatar, sig pic, poster, or sign made, shoot me a pm. The higher quality pictures, the better. Also if you have any themes or colors you want incorporated just let me know. Here are some examples of some pics I've made for people. Please excuse some of them, as I am still learning. Let me know what you think or if you need anything made.

If you still need to practice I would be so proud to have you play with my ride's Signature

I call her KryptonKnight and use a superman theme with a bloody Logo.

http://s167.photobucket.com/albums/u145/06legend/

post-19379-126229290433_thumb.jpg

post-19379-126229290433_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Okay..these are awesome....I need one. I'll need to probably get a better pic of my car when I get it out later this year. I have some ideas already of what I want..and how I would like to see it. I'll pull all the pics and send you the idea.

Damn..I wish I had a better pic of my car now!

Okay..these are awesome....I need one. I'll need to probably get a better pic of my car when I get it out later this year. I have some ideas already of what I want..and how I would like to see it. I'll pull all the pics and send you the idea.

Damn..I wish I had a better pic of my car now!

Hey, thanks a lot. I really appreciate that. Yeah, give me a shout whenever you get your pics lined up. I'm sure I can help you get your vision to print. Send them to blkgt500nca@gmail.com

- Brian

Archived