TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a picture made?

blkGT500nCA

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice.

Can you post a bigger pic of your avatar?

I made this one a while ago. It's funny, when ever I look at my work after completion, I always see things that I could go back and change.

godwgt500.jpg

Great pictures ,nice work can`t wait to see mine . Thanks for your work .

Thank you! I've been real busy the past couple days, and we've got the Nor-Cal dyno day this Sunday but I'll get em done.

-Brian

Alright, so here's a car show display poster I put together tonight. I was thinking I could maybe start selling these display posters for anyone interested. I'll design, and print them in any size you'd like. This one was designed to be 2'x2'. Here's the catch. Since these will be printed fairly large (up to 3'x4') the pictures need to be high quality pics. (2500x1900 pixel images. Which is from a 5 megapixel camera or higher.) Obviously the higher quality the better the final image will be. Then all you'd need is a nice display stand. Like one of these I even thought about making small "Please DO NOT TOUCH" signs that could be placed on the dash of a vehicle during an event. Let me know what you think a fair price would be for something like this. Printing prices will vary due to different size prints. ie a 2'x2' would obviously be cheaper than printing a 3'x4'. I'm thinking I can get a 3'x4' picture printed and mailed for apx $25-30, so include this into the total price you think would be reasonable. Alright already, here's the pic. Off to bed for me.

75313478.jpg

Oh yeah, sig pics are still free........for now.

you are sooooooooo getting another email from me! :hysterical::hysterical:

you are sooooooooo getting another email from me! :hysterical::hysterical:

No problem. Hit me up. I need many different angled shots, interior, exterior. The more the better. Hopefully in a few weeks I'll have a price for a car show display package. I'm talking w/ a couple different fabrication shops about getting a nice stand made.

Here's another pic I did.

shelbyb.jpg

Archived