TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Need a picture made?

blkGT500nCA

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I sent you an email with a link to my newest pictures. Would love to have my signature photo updated.

Mike Vaughn

1badshelby

I got your email and I'll definitely get to it. Please give me some time I've been real busy lately. I love your color combo by the way.

-Brian

I am doing something wrong. I can get the picture on my avitar. Cannot figure out how to asdd to signature even though I can modify signature. Just don't see the download. Any help would be apprecited.

Yeah, you can't upload a sig directly from Team Shelby like you can your avatar. You've got to host it somewhere first then copy and paste the pictures "forums" link into the edit sig area here on TS.

Alright, so here's a car show display poster I put together tonight. I was thinking I could maybe start selling these display posters for anyone interested. I'll design, and print them in any size you'd like. This one was designed to be 2'x2'. Here's the catch. Since these will be printed fairly large (up to 3'x4') the pictures need to be high quality pics. (2500x1900 pixel images. Which is from a 5 megapixel camera or higher.) Obviously the higher quality the better the final image will be. Then all you'd need is a nice display stand. Like one of these I even thought about making small "Please DO NOT TOUCH" signs that could be placed on the dash of a vehicle during an event. Let me know what you think a fair price would be for something like this. Printing prices will vary due to different size prints. ie a 2'x2' would obviously be cheaper than printing a 3'x4'. I'm thinking I can get a 3'x4' picture printed and mailed for apx $25-30, so include this into the total price you think would be reasonable. Alright already, here's the pic. Off to bed for me.

75313478.jpg

Oh yeah, sig pics are still free........for now.

Alright, so here's a car show display poster I put together tonight. I was thinking I could maybe start selling these display posters for anyone interested. I'll design, and print them in any size you'd like. This one was designed to be 2'x2'. Here's the catch. Since these will be printed fairly large (up to 3'x4') the pictures need to be high quality pics. (2500x1900 pixel images. Which is from a 5 megapixel camera or higher.) Obviously the higher quality the better the final image will be. Then all you'd need is a nice display stand. Like one of these I even thought about making small "Please DO NOT TOUCH" signs that could be placed on the dash of a vehicle during an event. Let me know what you think a fair price would be for something like this. Printing prices will vary due to different size prints. ie a 2'x2' would obviously be cheaper than printing a 3'x4'. I'm thinking I can get a 3'x4' picture printed and mailed for apx $25-30, so include this into the total price you think would be reasonable. Alright already, here's the pic. Off to bed for me.

75313478.jpg

Oh yeah, sig pics are still free........for now.

I'm almost speech less, here is my car to view with most of all the current mods, in a display format that all can read and learn what was installed into my ride. I'm so pleased as I can't do this my self or even get a current pic on my Avatar. :banghead:

Thank you Brain :happy feet:

I'm almost speech less, here is my car to view with most of all the current mods, in a display format that all can read and learn what was installed into my ride. I'm so pleased as I can't do this my self or even get a current pic on my Avatar. :banghead:

Thank you Brain :happy feet:

Thanks again Hans! Let me know if you need anything adjusted or changed. I think it's going to look great displayed next to your car at shows. Maybe one of these nights I'll actually make one for my car. LOL I'm jealous.

-Brian

Archived