TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Who on this site made the 427 Door Magnets?

cccorr

With all due respect, I hope no one answers this one.

Roger

For their sake... :hysterical:

Someone can make them, because i saw a pair in Tulsa (Shelby Nationals) on a non-pace car. Those particular ones were magnets. I just want a pair. They are awesome. PM me if you can make them. I could have someone do it myself, but i've seen this guy's work and would rather just buy from him.

Someone can make them, because i saw a pair in Tulsa (Shelby Nationals) on a non-pace car. Those particular ones were magnets. I just want a pair. They are awesome. PM me if you can make them. I could have someone do it myself, but i've seen this guy's work and would rather just buy from him.

I respectfully disagree. We have given consideration to making them available to 427 Package owners only but no final decision has been reached.

No one can make them without the express written consent of NASCAR, LVMS and Shelby Autos, Inc. If they are, and apparently they are, they will receive the appropriate responses. We do know of one source which is being addressed.

Roger

I respectfully disagree. We have given consideration to making them available to 427 Package owners only but no final decision has been reached.

No one can make them without the express written consent of NASCAR, LVMS and Shelby Autos, Inc. If they are, and apparently they are, they will receive the appropriate responses. We do know of one source which is being addressed.

Roger

Then sell them. I'd be more than happy to buy them from you in fact I'd prefer it. BTW, I do have a 427.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

yes if you are going to offer them to the 427 owner l would like a set also .. the pace cars looked great. l would like mine to look like that also.

l have # 150 of the 427 package

kidsshelby

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived