TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Glass Top Option?

Oh8SnakeDriver

Any one know why Ford does not offer the Glass Top as an option on the GT500?

I think that the Glass Top would be a very cool option! Also it would look great!

Just wondering.

Mike

Last I knew, they DID offer it. They Auctioned off a Black One on B-J. They even ran the Flat Black Lemans Strips over the Glass Roof. and I think Amy has a Grabber Orange GT 5oo with the Glass Roof.

Last I knew, they DID offer it. They Auctioned off a Black One on B-J. They even ran the Flat Black Lemans Strips over the Glass Roof. and I think Amy has a Grabber Orange GT 5oo with the Glass Roof.

Amys is NOT a GT500 its a GT with a blower on it. I had seen it many times last year in Terlingua.

The first year it was available on for any mustang was 09. I bet in the future you will be able to check that option on the list for GT500

Amys is NOT a GT500 its a GT with a blower on it. I had seen it many times last year in Terlingua.

The first year it was available on for any mustang was 09. I bet in the future you will be able to check that option on the list for GT500

Thanks for the Clarification on Amy's Car. CDC offered the Glass Roof in 07 and only sold it to Shops so you could have had it installed, but not as a Ford Option but as a Ford Dealer Installed Option.

Archived