TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IT'S FINALLY F****** HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2sharpie

BTW, does anyone drive in 5th gear at 45mph? Sounds kinda of high to me, but the engine just wants to rev high for some reason. I should do some boost to rev matching to see where the optimal points are. My Butt-Dyno will be testing this soon.

I drive in 5th @ 45mph all the time on my way to and from work..sometimes even put it in 6th at 45mph when there's no traffic. Just doing that to get an extra mile or so out of that gallon of gas - however you have to be easy on the pedal at that speed and in gears 5th & 6th. The car really likes to activate the boost quickly if your not careful...then your MPG drops to probably 5.

AGGHH.......I stopped by the dealership at 2:30 this morning while at work just to stare at it up on the lift!!!!!! Damn I can't wait to really drive it!!!

Wow..you've got it BAD!!! :P LOL! But that's a good thing for sure! I'd be the same way!

Too bad about the wheel getting damaged...this is so common on these cars. Ford almost needs to put something in place to protect them. Luckily that's a easy fix for you.

I'm with Mike S. - I think I would have had to taken delivery of it in it's stock form first and drive it for a week...just to get the feel of it and then go back and make the mods.

Really nice to see it all coming together for you, 2Sharpie!

Very sharp car. Really like that color and the stripe delete, which I never thought I would. :drool:

It really works for the combo. Man you have it real bad if you are going to the dealership at 2:30am just to look. In a week or so you will only have to open the garage!

Glad to hear everything as delivered was fine except the wheel. Which is a real easy fix.

Have fun and post some sound from the new exhaust once you get it back.

Archived