TEAM SHELBY FORUM

IT'S FINALLY F****** HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2sharpie

Got the call............going to get it right now!!! Sorry for the lame post without pics.......but I have to go get it, INSPECT IT, and then LEAVE IT for a day or 2 while they put on all my stuff...........Roush O/R Axle-back, Roush wheel-hop reduction kit, FRPP springs. BMR Panhard and Steeda camber plastes. But I am going to take pics of it first........have to work midnights tonight, but I'll try to post pics before work if possible!! Keep checking back.....as I will update when I pick it up after all the work is done and also when I add my blacked out emblems to it when I get home. :speedie::peelout:

Got the call............going to get it right now!!! Sorry for the lame post without pics.......but I have to go get it, INSPECT IT, and then LEAVE IT for a day or 2 while they put on all my stuff...........Roush O/R Axle-back, Roush wheel-hop reduction kit, FRPP springs. BMR Panhard and Steeda camber plastes. But I am going to take pics of it first........have to work midnights tonight, but I'll try to post pics before work if possible!! Keep checking back.....as I will update when I pick it up after all the work is done and also when I add my blacked out emblems to it when I get home. :speedie::peelout:

Congratulations my brother! I know you're F**KING EXCITED!!!! I KNOW THE FEELING!!!!

Congrats 2sharpie!! WOOOO!!!

You've been waiting on your car since I've joined these forums...so I know how long of a wait it has been. Good to see a great person like yourself finally rewarded with your car!

Sure can feel that excitement coming through in just your words...That's a tremendous feeling isn't it! Enjoy it...I know I sure did when I finally got my car! Nothing like it.

Can't wait to see the pics too! :happy feet:

Congrats Brutha from another mother! LOL. W00t!!! Can't wait to see the Sharpie-Shelby with all it's mods. Post pics ASAP!

BTW, does anyone drive in 5th gear at 45mph? Sounds kinda of high to me, but the engine just wants to rev high for some reason. I should do some boost to rev matching to see where the optimal points are. My Butt-Dyno will be testing this soon.

BTW, does anyone drive in 5th gear at 45mph? Sounds kinda of high to me, but the engine just wants to rev high for some reason. I should do some boost to rev matching to see where the optimal points are. My Butt-Dyno will be testing this soon.

I think I'm in third gear at 45 mph, maybe fourth. I'm almost never in sixth except at 90+ mph.

Sorry for the :offtopic: ; Love the car 2sharpie!!!!

Congratulations to you Sharpie. Slap a light bar and a take-down light on it and take it to work as a UC car!

Beautiful car buddy! :shift::shift:

Archived