TEAM SHELBY FORUM

LASAAC Car Show 9/19/09

RayMan

Ennis, are you digging a little? LOL.

No Jason, I really want to know what she is saying. I truely don't understand the statement.

No Jason, I really want to know what she is saying. I truely don't understand the statement.

Hi Ennis! It was great meeting you at the show. Thanks for making me aware of how good the LASAAC show is! I was talking about another show that I was at with Tom and some of the others here. I can PM if you want to take it further. Sort of an inside joke.... :hysterical:

Hi Ennis! It was great meeting you at the show. Thanks for making me aware of how good the LASAAC show is! I was talking about another show that I was at with Tom and some of the others here. I can PM if you want to take it further. Sort of an inside joke.... :hysterical:

It was a pleasure to meet you and your husband too Leann! Please PM me whenever you like or have the time; I'm only curious.

Thanks Tom.

In my haste to be on time, I did not remember to bring a camera. Wouldn't you know it, that's the time I actually win a trophy.

Thanks for organizing the trip up. In my opinion that was the best part of the day. Liza and Edie say hi and they send this pic from QM show.

Mike

post-10954-1253638994_thumb.jpg

Hey, what did you win??

Congratulations on your win at the LASAAC show Tom. Nice trophy. I believe that it's made out of heavy glass, is that correct? Glad to see that you won on Sunday too. That also looks a spiffy award. I see that it's a clock, but is it really made out of tin? That can't be right, could it?

Enjoyed visiting with you on Saturday; really glad that you and Michael M could join in the fun. Look forward to hanging out with you again soon.

tom did ya try the Teflon tape on your pins yet?? and can you put up a good pic of your radiator cover with the pony coming out of the flames

JIM

Jim,

I did the teflon tape on Sunday morning. So far driving to Long Beach and back home with no unsrewing of the hood pin. That was a great idea. Thanks...

Tom

• 4 weeks later...
A little late, but here's a cool video from JedCranium from the show...

http://vimeo.com/7220290

WELL DONE!!! Thank you Jed for that fine video, and thank you RayMan for sharing it with us. Great editing and great music. Please extend Jed our thanks for putting that together.

Archived