TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Maintenance Plan?

SmellSoGood

Hi,

My dealer sold me a maintenance plan from Ford for oil changes and the complete 100 point checkup (fluids, brake check, tranny, etc.). He calls me yesterday saying that was a mistake because the Ford GT/GT500 have no code to put it in the Ford system. Is this crap - does anyone know if the GT500 can be on a maintenance plan? They're trying to give me new headrests with DVD players in return; no sure how that will work if no one can fit in the back. Alternatively, they can also put the rear camera feature for safety.

What say you? Is there anything else that's Ford stock OEM that I could get because neither option above, except the maintenance plan itself, is worth it.

Thanks,

SSG (Tom)

Hi,

My dealer sold me a maintenance plan from Ford for oil changes and the complete 100 point checkup (fluids, brake check, tranny, etc.). He calls me yesterday saying that was a mistake because the Ford GT/GT500 have no code to put it in the Ford system. Is this crap - does anyone know if the GT500 can be on a maintenance plan? They're trying to give me new headrests with DVD players in return; no sure how that will work if no one can fit in the back. Alternatively, they can also put the rear camera feature for safety.

What say you? Is there anything else that's Ford stock OEM that I could get because neither option above, except the maintenance plan itself, is worth it.

Thanks,

SSG (Tom)

Tom how about KR exhausts??Or paint the rear end

Tom how about KR exhausts??Or paint the rear end

Yeah! Frickin' A! Great idea. Scrub and paint the pumpkin and give me a loaner for the day. A nice reach around will be needed as well by their receptionist if you know what I mean. Thanks for the suggestion or maybe an approved warrantied Roush part of some magnitude is another.

Torched - The KR exhaust is a bit too much volume for my tastes. What I have is prrrfect.

Archived