TEAM SHELBY FORUM

3rd REVISION - The new revised Clutch TSB 09-19-11

Grabber

FINALLY GOT MY '08 BACK AFTER HAVING TO WAIT ON THE CLUTCH ASSEMBLY WITH THE '10 SET UP..THE CLUTCH IS MUCH EASIER AND QUIET. IT WAS WELL WORTH THE TIME IT TOOK FOR ALL THE PARTS TO SHOW UP. HAD THE WORK DONE AT HELFMAN FORD (SW HOUSTON) AND EVERY ONE FROM THE ASSISTANT SERVICE MANAGER, THE SERVICE ADVISOR,THE TECH WHO DID THE WORK AND THE CASHIER MADE THE EXPIERENCE MUCH BETTER THAN I HAD ANTICIPATED..

Feedback for others here. I have 2K on my 2010 TSB setup on my 07 Gt500 and I am very happy with the result. The clutch takeup is consistent with no hiss, no chatter. I've had the early TSB setup and the now the 2010 setup and am pleased with the chatter being gone in first and reverse. Galpin Ford has been great to deal with on both my clutch and vert tob TSB's. Happy motoring!

m81

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Well my clutch finally failed. 07 Shelby GT500 with 32K. It lasted as long as it did because I never rod it. Now the dealer wants 2900.00 to fix it. I feel like I'm being punished for taking care of it. I've argued, using the info Grabber has supplied, but don't know yet if it will help; nevertheless I too want to thank Grabber once again!