TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Muslims celebrate Eid Fitr

This is a post regarding the celebration of Muslims in US and allover the world the end of their fasting month of Ramadan.

This is what it is..... a Non auto topic and has nothing to do with any politics so please keep this thread where it belongs here, if you have nice words i greatly appreciate it , if not you can move on to political banter and post there.... it is freedom of speech and respecting my belief is something i will expect on this forum.

This is my only post on this thread.

Happy Eid Fitr.

Did I miss something? You said, "This is a post regarding the celebration of Muslims in US and allover the world the end of their fasting month of Ramadan." But you never tell us anything about the history of Eid Fitr or how it fits in with Ramadan. Not trying to upset you but I do not follow your post.

Jim

Did I miss something? You said, "This is a post regarding the celebration of Muslims in US and allover the world the end of their fasting month of Ramadan." But you never tell us anything about the history of Eid Fitr or how it fits in with Ramadan. Not trying to upset you but I do not follow your post.

Jim

Apparently, you have to be Muslim to understand it and I think he is the only Muslim on TS so I guess this Post is for Himself.

This is a post regarding the celebration of Muslims in US and allover the world the end of their fasting month of Ramadan.

This is what it is..... a Non auto topic and has nothing to do with any politics so please keep this thread where it belongs here, if you have nice words i greatly appreciate it , if not you can move on to political banter and post there.... it is freedom of speech and respecting my belief is something i will expect on this forum.

This is my only post on this thread.

Happy Eid Fitr.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ?

it is freedom of speech and respecting my belief is something i will expect on this forum.

You do NOT have freedom of speech in a private forum or website, you have what is granted by the moderators and owners of the site. You can expect what you want from us, but we are not bound by your wishes. I'm tired of you making statements, inciting arguements and then crying you are a victim. You disgust me and so does your pedophole prophet. :fan:

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64: Sahih Bukhari Aisha: that the Prophet married her when she was six

years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with

him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Lets see if I have free speech, I'm guessing no. :unsure:

Wow it never ends but for those that may want to know Eid al-Fitr (EID) literally means the “Festival of Breaking the Fast,” during which many Muslims partake in elaborate feasts. They also wear their finest clothes, exchange gifts, while simultaneously increasing their almsgiving. I would also like to inform people that our Jewish brothers are celebrating Rosh HaShanah the beginning of their fast kinda like rammadan but better

I know a lot of you guys personally here, and I dont want to have ill-feelings with anyone here....but its just in my character to protect all people to have the ability to believe whatever they want; whatever gives them peace and happiness in life; whatever brings them closer to inner peace and spiritual relevance.

So Sharabi, I say to you happy Eid Fitr, and happy Hari Raya Puasa! And if you are any other religion, may your celebrations of life and spirituality bring you closer to God.

Archived