TEAM SHELBY FORUM

F150 Lightning won't be produced

emailcm

what is your source for this info?

forgive me.... but there have been lots of unsubstantiated rumors 'round these parts!

It was a sales guy at a Ford dealership. Usually not the best source of information. He didn't have anything to gain by telling me this...I wasn't buying anything. He said one of his clients, a lady, took them up on it and will sell her GT500 to try and make the ADM herself.

I thought this thing was killed long ago even before the Adrenaline. Thats why Roush started making their own trucks I believe.

Since we are dealing with un-reliable information here, I read somewhere that the Lightning may be back with the 2008 redo of the F-150. I want my new Lightning, I have nearly 100K on the one I have now. :rant:

Since we are dealing with un-reliable information here, I read somewhere that the Lightning may be back with the 2008 redo of the F-150. I want my new Lightning, I have nearly 100K on the one I have now. :rant:

Since lightning is something you see, and thunder is something you hear/feel, they should have two varieties of this vehicle. An apppearance only package for the Lightning, and a Thunder model with all the performance mods.

:shift:

AD

Archived