TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 NASCAR Las Vegas

ilmor

The 2010 NASCAR schedules have been released and I see that the Las Vegas race is to be held on 2/28/10. :shift:

Is SAI or Team Shelby (or both) planning any events around the race?

Is SAI sponsoring the race (or a car)?

In any event, I'm planning to attend - buying my tickets now! :happy feet:

We won't be attending this year so I have a pair of 3 day tickets to move-

Front streach awesome seats, I purchase these every year so I can keep the seats-

If you want more info PM me / I'll take payments if that helps-

We went last year, it was a blast!!!

This year we're gonna have to pass..........hard times ahead.

Hey ilmor I'm planning on going also! As of now we will be staying at the Riviera maybe we could hook up for a drink!

We can definitely do that. I'll be there w/ my friend who drives up from Tucson. We'll be staying at the Four Queens; We get a steeply discounted room :D because his bro-in-law works there.

My current plan is to arrive Thursday evening, and we have the weekend package tickets (qualifying, Nationwide, Sprint).

This could be the start of another TS party.....

:lurk:

My current plan is to arrive Thursday evening, and we have the weekend package tickets (qualifying, Nationwide, Sprint).

I think we may get there Wed evening. I want to tour the SAI facility also. I doubt I'll do the whole weekend at the track.

Hmmm.. I might be able to make this work :)

Hop on my08, It should be a good time.

Some ot the guys from my Mustang club went last year and are going again this year. They hooked up with Shelby and said the treatment was 1st class :happy feet:

One of our members just bought one of the 2009 Pace Cars from a collector in NY. He signed over his house, business, wife and more just to acquire it. :drool:

Unfortunately, the ski season is still going full bore for me then and we aren't allowed any time off. :banghead:

Some ot the guys from my Mustang club went last year and are going again this year. They hooked up with Shelby and said the treatment was 1st class :happy feet:

One of our members just bought one of the 2009 Pace Cars from a collector in NY. He signed over his house, business, wife and more just to acquire it. :drool:

Unfortunately, the ski season is still going full bore for me then and we aren't allowed any time off. :banghead:

I saw one of those pace cars on ebay for 300k, that is laughable!

I really hope your friend didnt leverage his life for 250k worth of graphics and light bars on a 50k car?

• 3 weeks later...
The 2010 NASCAR schedules have been released and I see that the Las Vegas race is to be held on 2/28/10. :shift:

Is SAI or Team Shelby (or both) planning any events around the race?

Is SAI sponsoring the race (or a car)?

In any event, I'm planning to attend - buying my tickets now! :happy feet:

Went to this years race with my wife. This next one my brother wants to attend, so we'll probably be driving up for it if he's able to go.

Dan

I saw one of those pace cars on ebay for 300k, that is laughable!

I really hope your friend didnt leverage his life for 250k worth of graphics and light bars on a 50k car?

Michael - you wouldn't feel that way if you owned one!

Archived