TEAM SHELBY FORUM

GT500 Priority Code

kstrong

Those that have their GT500 what was your priority code? :redcard:

Mine showed priority 20 when i first received my DORA information......but that seems to change from a 20 to a 30 or 40 and does'nt seem to make a whole lot of difference.....Mine is a Canadian order ....the codes are the same for both U.S and Canada...I think ......!!!!!!

Mine showed priority 20 when i first received my DORA information......but that seems to change from a 20 to a 30 or 40 and does'nt seem to make a whole lot of difference.....

10 is the highest priority a dealer can assign. The higher the number the lower the priority

10 is the highest priority a dealer can assign. The higher the number the lower the priority

Mine is Priority 80. :cry::finger: I think we have different codes for Canada. CS tells me the order is in the system but no VIN yet. They verified 80 as a correct priority code. Ordered early Aug 2006 :hyper:

Dealer can assign priority up to 99. It means nothing relative to other dealers. The priority code only applies to your individ dealer. Lower code gets built first. So if dealer is getting 4 GT500s, he might code them 10, 20, 30, and 40. That just means that 10 will be given priority over 20 for that dealer.

What matters to when you get it is when the dealers allotment is up. So, when above dealers first allotment is up, 10 will go. 20 will not be built until his next allotted car comes up. he could assign 1,2,3,4 and they still would come the same as 10,20,30,40.

Dealer can assign priority up to 99. It means nothing relative to other dealers. The priority code only applies to your individ dealer. Lower code gets built first. So if dealer is getting 4 GT500s, he might code them 10, 20, 30, and 40. That just means that 10 will be given priority over 20 for that dealer.

What matters to when you get it is when the dealers allotment is up. So, when above dealers first allotment is up, 10 will go. 20 will not be built until his next allotted car comes up. he could assign 1,2,3,4 and they still would come the same as 10,20,30,40.

My non PA dealer is in a group of 13 dealers that have to split 8 cars. The lottery system was used, and the Zone Rep. is in charge of when they get pulled. I think it was Five Oh B that said that all GT500 orders are screened and managed thru the zone reps. Man I am glad I get to deal direct with mine. She is the best.

Priority Order Codes

car#

1) 00

2) 00

3) 10

4) 00 Due for build on Jan 1st. Car ordered November 22nd. should have made December but some type of snag because of Christmas shutdown

My GT500 is scheduled for a 1/15/07 build and is priority 10. When I ordered our GT/CS in June, it was also priority 10. 10 seems to be a standard dealer priority code.

My GT500 is scheduled for a 1/15/07 build and is priority 10. When I ordered our GT/CS in June, it was also priority 10. 10 seems to be a standard dealer priority code.

Yep priority 10 means that no other "stock" order will be pulled before your special order. If there's more than 1 special order then they're usually number 10,11,12 etc in order sequence of which 10 gets built before 11, 12 etc.

Yep priority 10 means that no other "stock" order will be pulled before your special order. If there's more than 1 special order then they're usually number 10,11,12 etc in order sequence of which 10 gets built before 11, 12 etc.

Thanks for the confirmation. I called CS today at 2:15pm and the systems last updaye was 12/14. They told me my car is scheduled to be built 1/15 but no ETA yet. I will call tomorrow to see if the system has been updated and if my status has changed.

Thanks for the confirmation. I called CS today at 2:15pm and the systems last updaye was 12/14. They told me my car is scheduled to be built 1/15 but no ETA yet. I will call tomorrow to see if the system has been updated and if my status has changed.

Typically if you have a "scheduled" date, it will not change. The car may be built a day or two prior, but its fairly unusual for it to be more than that. The dealer ETA will show up a few days up to possibly a week after the car has been "bucked". In my case it was a little more than a week until it showed an ETA date, even though the car had not yet been shipped.

Archived