TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ORIGINAL SS HP RATING

EUSMCBOB

ANYBODY REMEMBER AN EARLY SAI UPDATE RELEASE WHERE THE HP WAS LISTED AS 735 INSTEAD OF 725 OR 700+ ? I KNOW I SAW IT IN ONE OF UPDATE RELEASES AND ALSO REMEMBER AMY REPLYING---I BELIEVE TO MM ON THE FORUM AND STATING 750HP. MM CAME BACK INSTANTLY AND ASK IF SHE MISPOKE AND OF COURSE SHE DID.

IT'S JUST A SHELBY TRIVIA THING AND I HAVE TRIED TO FIND IT AND CANNOT. I'M SS080050 WITH 11,000 MILES ON IT SO IT WAS EARLY ON IN THE PROGRAM.

THANKS

BOB

Interesting. Did SAI give you any reason why your SS is rated at 750? Are all SS's 750 HP or is there a start date for 750 HP SS cars?

Thx,

Jim

Jim:

I think SAI said that it was for all SS produced except those for Maryland! :cry: I think they mentioned that the Canadian cars got a little extra HP :dance: to make up for our shortened driving season as well!! :shift:

Cheers

Brett

PS Hope your feeling better. :salute:

Jim:

I think SAI said that it was for all SS produced except those for Maryland! :cry: I think they mentioned that the Canadian cars got a little extra HP :dance: to make up for our shortened driving season as well!! :shift:

Cheers

Brett

PS Hope your feeling better. :salute:

Brett,

That was absolutely halarious!!! :hysterical3:

Got rid of the plague and back to the daily grind of driving to Washington DC every day. Yuck!

How's the car running?

Brett,

That was absolutely halarious!!! :hysterical3:

Got rid of the plague and back to the daily grind of driving to Washington DC every day. Yuck!

How's the car running?

Jim:

Glad to hear that you have gotten rid of the plague! :confused: My car is running great! I love it. I have driven it almost every day since I got it home. I got some other SS owners together on the 13th and went for a little run. :shift: We posted some pics. I was supposed to go out again today, but it was raining a bunch so we decided not to. I am closing in on 500 miles for break in. How about you? Put many miles on yours yet?

Cheers

Brett

750 HP :drool:

Archived