TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser Cover & Mud Flaps

bchorney

Here are a few pics of my Rear Diffuser Cover and Mud Flaps. These are the ones produced by Raceskinz. They are quality pieces.

Cheers

Brett

How does the CF compare to the other SS parts. Does it look the same or any difference in the pattern. Looks great how hard was the install?

Here are a few pics of my Rear Diffuser Cover and Mud Flaps. These are the ones produced by Raceskinz. They are quality pieces.

Cheers

Brett

Brett, thanks for the pics! The mud flaps complete the CF package and look great.

Now I'm just waiting on Scott C. to get the ball rolling on my mud flaps!

Mark

How does the CF compare to the other SS parts. Does it look the same or any difference in the pattern. Looks great how hard was the install?

These parts are a perfect match to the SS carbon fiber parts. My untrained eye can't tell the defference. I think they look excellent and really finishes off the look of the carbon fiber around the car. There are lots of guys that have done the install. You can find some of their comments on the other post. I took the easy way out and had Raceskinz install these ones right before I shipped my car home from Las Vegas. My timing worked out very well.

Cheers

Brett

Brett, thanks for the pics! The mud flaps complete the CF package and look great.

Now I'm just waiting on Scott C. to get the ball rolling on my mud flaps!

Mark

Mark:

Thanks. Scott gave me a call yesterday to follow up and see how I was making out. He says that the production mud flaps are almost on their way!!! You don't have too much longer to wait. I love the look. I think that it really finishes the look.

Cheers

Brett

Archived