TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pacific Northwest Mustang Club - Concours D' Elegance

Slabo

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, we've been to this show a few times in the past.. sometimes the weather is challenging but it looks promising for Sunday :happy feet:

http://www.columbia-crest.com/calendar.cfm

http://www.columbia-crest.com/contact.cfm

Hope to see ya there!!! We'll be in the Roush

If its not raining in the morning we plan on going. Hope to see you all there.

Going to take the Biggs Bridge up to Hwy14 from Biggs Jct. to get to Patterson. Anybody headed that way? I think we will hit Hwy14 at around 7:45-8:00 am.

WOW Dave! Nice videos!

Did the WSP block off the road to let that car drive 250 MPH.

Yes for the first, it was a legal run. I believe it's a Guinness record.Fastest production car made.

No, on the second. We just had a report form someone who is there now and topped out at 169mph. CRAZY

Yes for the first, it was a legal run. I believe it's a Guinness record.Fastest production car made.

No, on the second. We just had a report form someone who is there now and topped out at 169mph. CRAZY

Yes Dave, I was talking to the guys Sunday AM while cleaning up the cars at the hotel in Prosser, they said two cars went 160+ Saturday afternoon.

Sunday we had 30+mph winds that caused a blowing dirt storm in the area all day long.. SO for safety sake we topped out at only around 120 on the way to the show.. The blowing dirt also made for a car show that required the hoods to be kept DOWN and an accumulation of dust/dirt on the cars, that drove me crazy trying to keep it off. :(

I heard the dust was real bad! Not good for CAI's or paint.

Here's a video at Moses Lake.

Thankfully it wasn't that bad 100 miles south of there but you get the idea-

I'm changing the oil in the Roush tonight and using an air hose through out the jambs and engine bay before a soapy bath and then under the cover until April 2010..

Yes Dave, I was talking to the guys Sunday AM while cleaning up the cars at the hotel in Prosser, they said two cars went 160+ Saturday afternoon.

Sunday we had 30+mph winds that caused a blowing dirt storm in the area all day long.. SO for safety sake we topped out at only around 120 on the way to the show.. The blowing dirt also made for a car show that required the hoods to be kept DOWN and an accumulation of dust/dirt on the cars, that drove me crazy trying to keep it off. :(

Dang FordFan1 that doesn't sound very good. :o

Archived