TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Online window sticker

Shelby100x

well i got a coupe, black with black stripes, nav, hid, pretty much the works. its not getting here till january though :( so itll be a while. actually i just thought of something, i forgot to tell the dealer about the car cover and since the car wont be coming until january/febuary can i tell him to add it? if not, can i buy it somewhere else? im not too crazy about it if i cant theres millions of others that would do just fine. and when do you think theyll build it. again thanks. :headspin:

well i got a coupe, black with black stripes, nav, hid, pretty much the works. its not getting here till january though :( so itll be a while. actually i just thought of something, i forgot to tell the dealer about the car cover and since the car wont be coming until january/febuary can i tell him to add it? if not, can i buy it somewhere else? im not too crazy about it if i cant theres millions of others that would do just fine. and when do you think theyll build it. again thanks. :headspin:

ahh..the stealthy look.

January/February? :headscratch: I think you're the first to have that time frame...that's a long delay. wow.

But yeah...as long as ford hasn't pulled the order from the dealer order bank...you should be able to change the options.

in case you don't wanna wait. just saw this today and its not all that far from CA.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustan...5fCarsQ5fTrucks

yea thanks thats pretty sweet but i don't really want one right away though, thats why i didn't mind the wait. plus it has lots of bids and will probably be above sticker whereas i'm going to pay sticker.

Archived