TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT Floor mats

Leroy

Hi all

Just received My Shelby GT floor mats. As discussed elsewhere very high quality!! But I have a question to others that may have ordered these with the Shaker 1000 set up. The logo and snake are not centered in the trunk. They are off to the the right a few inches. Just want to see if any others have this same set up and if the logo is a little to the right of center. These are really nice mats and it sorta bugs me a little that the logo is no centered in the trunk. These are pretty pricey and I would like to know if I got a mistake or if others are seeing this too... :headscratch:

Thanks in advance

Ted

Hi all

Just received My Shelby GT floor mats. As discussed elsewhere very high quality!! But I have a question to others that may have ordered these with the Shaker 1000 set up. The logo and snake are not centered in the trunk. They are off to the the right a few inches. Just want to see if any others have this same set up and if the logo is a little to the right of center. These are really nice mats and it sorta bugs me a little that the logo is no centered in the trunk. These are pretty pricey and I would like to know if I got a mistake or if others are seeing this too... :headscratch:

Thanks in advance

Ted

After looking at this a few more times the logo is centered. It just appears off to the right because the snake is on the right side of the logo.

Looking at the complete logo including left to right letting it is centered.... My bad Thanks for reading

Ted

Hi all

Thanks in advance

Ted

Ted,

When did you order yours?

I'm still waiting.

:cry:

Ted,

When did you order yours?

I'm still waiting.

:cry:

+1

Ordered August 26, 2009 and got everything but the mats Monday. Robert forwarded my mail note to Sharon and have not seen anything yet. Not getting UPS notice on the first two leaves me nervous.

Tom

+1

Ordered August 26, 2009 and got everything but the mats Monday. Robert forwarded my mail note to Sharon and have not seen anything yet. Not getting UPS notice on the first two leaves me nervous.

Tom

These come from the Manufacturer. These usually take longer like 2-4 weeks. Send me your info again so I am sure to have it and I can ask the manufacturer to see where they are and if they have been shipped.

+1

Tom

Ok, I ordered mine on the 27th...thanks!

Not yet 4 weeks so with shipping it may be a little longer.

Looking forward to them!

These come from the Manufacturer. These usually take longer like 2-4 weeks. Send me your info again so I am sure to have it and I can ask the manufacturer to see where they are and if they have been shipped.

Sharon,

Good news that they showed up last night, after 6:30 pm.

I should be more patient. Going to chalk it up as UPS changing to their Winter system - Dog Sleds.

Floor mats are superior quality. :happy feet: Could not look at them till this morning after my wife left. She is voicing opinion I am spending too much relative to my Shelby vice.

Next discount can wait. Intoduce the Shelby GT Jackets for Christmas so I can get kids and wife to go together. So long as it is quality of the 85th Birthday Bash jacket, should not be a problem with her.

DrKSGT

Sharon,

Good news that they showed up last night, after 6:30 pm.

I should be more patient. Going to chalk it up as UPS changing to their Winter system - Dog Sleds.

Floor mats are superior quality. :happy feet: Could not look at them till this morning after my wife left. She is voicing opinion I am spending too much relative to my Shelby vice.

Next discount can wait. Intoduce the Shelby GT Jackets for Christmas so I can get kids and wife to go together. So long as it is quality of the 85th Birthday Bash jacket, should not be a problem with her.

DrKSGT

Monday/Tuesday maybe then for me!

Sweet!

Pics?

suh-weeeeet Jeff!

I have a floormat "mod" in mind that i'm still gonna try, but that trunk mat looks killer!!!

I need to find out if i can order just that!

I'm with you on that...I'd be interested in just the trunk mat, but not the other mats...Too expensive for every day use...that's why I bought a plain jane set of black mats to use daily and put my Shelby mats in for shows only...

If someone gets tired of their trunk mat or doesn't really want it, PM me with a price...I'd definately be interested in the trunk mat by itself...

Pics of the matts (there is no lighter halo or white specs except on the pics) and the KR trunk lid cover as a bonus for waiting!

The quality between these and the OEM ones are night and day!

These mats are best I have seen. The lettering and snake in silver really set's them apart. They are really too nice for daily driving but I am going to run them for a week just to show them off. When the weather get's bad I will remove and save for next spring. :happy feet:

I'm with you on that...I'd be interested in just the trunk mat, but not the other mats...Too expensive for every day use...that's why I bought a plain jane set of black mats to use daily and put my Shelby mats in for shows only...

If someone gets tired of their trunk mat or doesn't really want it, PM me with a price...I'd definately be interested in the trunk mat by itself...

You're right these are too nice for everyday and I'll be using these just for shows and also bought a set of OEM mats for everyday with the metal Shelby tag set put away. What's nice about these is they match the faux gas cap, wheel caps, engine caps, soon my lighter plug and steering wheel. In other words everything matches as if it came that way from Ford. No mixing and matching of things like some Frankencar.

Jeff, those really do look killer, especially the trunk mat. I wonder if there's a different trunk mat for the Shaker 1000 or if the same mat just slides under ...anyone?

Jim

I ordered my mats on 8/27 and they were delivered yesterday! As everyone here has already said - the quality is excellent.

I also thougth that the logo was off center on the trunk mat, but after looking at it further I have decided that it just looks that way because the Shelby takes up more space to the left of the snake . So the snake itself looks offcenter, but looking at the whole logo, I think it centers just about right. Another great product. I am afraid to use everyday and will only plan on using for shows. Also installed the trunk liner and with the new mat, the whole thing looks so much more finished. The front floor mats also really stand out. I have a vert and with the top up or down they really look great.

Jill

Archived