TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another satisfied Shelby/Revan H/E install

blkGT500nCA

I just wanted to thank Van for a great product and customer service. Not many vendors will give out their personal phone numbers and tell you to give them a call on a Sunday if you've got questions. Which I only had to do once. :confused: The install was pretty straight forward. It's amazing how easily the front bumper comes off. The hardest part was trying to hold the new heat exchanger in place while installing the longer bumper bolts by yourself. Wiring was a breeze. I soldered all my connections and rewrapped everything with wire loom. Under the hood it looks stock. Excuse the dirty engine bay, it started raining during my install.

dsc06019q.th.jpg

33414900.th.jpg

38191658.th.jpg

93122068.th.jpg

41245315.th.jpg

I took the car for a drive yesterday (85*) and it may have been my imagination but the car felt more powerful. It's nice hearing them fans suckin while your stopped at a light. Great product!

I just wanted to thank Van for a great product and customer service. Not many vendors will give out their personal phone numbers and tell you to give them a call on a Sunday if you've got questions. Which I only had to do once. :confused: The install was pretty straight forward. It's amazing how easily the front bumper comes off. The hardest part was trying to hold the new heat exchanger in place while installing the longer bumper bolts by yourself. Wiring was a breeze. I soldered all my connections and rewrapped everything with wire loom. Under the hood it looks stock. Excuse the dirty engine bay, it started raining during my install.

dsc06019q.th.jpg

33414900.th.jpg

38191658.th.jpg

93122068.th.jpg

41245315.th.jpg

I took the car for a drive yesterday (85*) and it may have been my imagination but the car felt more powerful. It's nice hearing them fans suckin while your stopped at a light. Great product!

Brian

Thanks for the kind words. I am really glad we were able to put this together. Great write up and thanks for the props. :beerchug:

Van

Archived