TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for Southern Cal help

doublegrabber

Hello fellow Sgt/ GT500 owners I just made a deal on a brand new 2008 Grabber Orange Sgt from Santa Monica Ford #88 I was wondering if anybody that is close to there could go look at the scoop and the problems it has to see if there is a warranty issue dealer says no but he says the stripes have to be replaced so I would like to get the scoop replaced I am going to have the car shipped to vegas for sc upgades then to Michigan after the bash in Jan I would be most grateful !!! Thanks Greg Rygiel

Mine came from there (#201) and the stripes and scoop had to be done as well as polishing the entire top of the car. It was badly spotted from acid rain or dew. It all can be fixed but you need a dealer close to you to do it. Wnenn

Hello fellow Sgt/ GT500 owners I just made a deal on a brand new 2008 Grabber Orange Sgt from Santa Monica Ford #88 I was wondering if anybody that is close to there could go look at the scoop and the problems it has to see if there is a warranty issue dealer says no but he says the stripes have to be replaced so I would like to get the scoop replaced I am going to have the car shipped to vegas for sc upgades then to Michigan after the bash in Jan I would be most grateful !!! Thanks Greg Rygiel

Greg

Good idea to have the stripes checked out. Santa Monica Ford is about 14 blocks from the ocean so paint/stripe issues can arise from the salt air and/or morning dew.

I can stop by there next week. There is another TS moderator that lives not to far from S.M. Ford who may be able to check it out sooner. I'll let him post if he can do it.

Steve

Greg

Good idea to have the stripes checked out. Santa Monica Ford is about 14 blocks from the ocean so paint/stripe issues can arise from the salt air and/or morning dew.

I can stop by there next week. There is another TS moderator that lives not to far from S.M. Ford who may be able to check it out sooner. I'll let him post if he can do it.

Steve

Thanks it's nice to know Team Shelby members look out for each other !!!

I'm on it Greg. Check back here tomorrow afternoon (my afternoon).

Maybe we could pick it up for you and take it to the LASAAC Santa Monica show tomorrow for you :drool: I can always get someone else to drive my old claptrap so I could break in your 500 nice and gentle ;)

Alan

Maybe we could pick it up for you and take it to the LASAAC Santa Monica show tomorrow for you :drool: I can always get someone else to drive my old claptrap so I could break in your 500 nice and gentle ;)

Alan

Grasshopper, I have failed you.

A SGT #88 is not a GT500. The badge number should have been a clue.

You know the designer of all Shelby's lives in Santa Monica. Perhaps he can bring his "prototype" by the LASAAC show to guarantee that no Dodge cars will ever be allowed again. :hysterical:

Seriously though I'm sure you'll represent the Shelby Dodge cars. Are you bringing that convertible LeBaron to attract the beach babes?

Don't forget the pics. And keep an eye out for that 1986 GLHS that from previous years that no one could prove existed.

Steve

Archived