TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Did Jeff resign from being a moderator?

LOL...this made me laugh out loud!

:hysterical:

As some of you know my Mom passed away in July and there has been a lot going on around that. I am in the final few months of completing my MBA, lots of fun there, and work has been, let's say challenging. I also recently was commissioned as a CW02, those of you that know what that is, and have taken on the role of Training Officer for the Milwaukee Naval Reserve Center. In other words LOTS going on!

After almost two years I decided to step away for awhile...I would love to return to duty here when it's right for all concerned. I love my car, the history, the people, the organization, and the members. Sure, we may have different views on things in the Political forum but I think we all share the same goals be it the cars, life, etc., and I look forward to learning more about all these things from all of you as another member of Team Shelby!

All the best to all!

-Jeff

P.S. Yeah, I know some didn't like the closing of threads and such, especially during the "dark days" of the hood scoops and stripes, but it was always for the benefit of the group and I think today we're better for having these single threads that serve as an incredible resource and history. :happy feet:

Sorry to hear about your Mom. Good luck on your MBA...I got mine while I was on active duty and I know how much work it is. Finally, congratulations on your promotion to CWO2. It's only appropriate for a Mustang to be driving a Mustang.

Jim (CDR/LDO USN-Retired)

.......it couldnt have been easy to be the voice of reason on some of those heated threads

Voice of reason????? :headscratch::poke:

(JK Jeff)

I'm sorry to hear about your mom, I lost mine last year...

Good luck and thanks for your service! :salute:

Dan

Hey Jeff, sorry to hear about the loss of you mom. You sure have a lot going on and good luck with it all.

In closing I would just like to add a small "quote" used effectively by a hard working moderator for a period of time, for everyone's benfit:

"Nothing here, move on".....................

HI Jeff,

Sorry to hear about your mom I am sure it is a hard time in your life now. It sounds like you have a lot going on in your life and makes sense why you would take a break.

Congrats for your promotion to CWO2 for those that don't know what that is here is a nice explantion http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrant_Officer_(United_States)

Yeah I agree that putting all the hood scoop threads in one place is a good idea, at times it seemed like you were the main one moving and closing threads but I guess that means you were the hardest working moderator. Thanks for all you have done for our country and for our site.

Thanks all for your kind words and thoughts!

Hey, I'll post a pic in uniform ASAP!

:salute:

^^^ WOW, your much smaller then I thought you'd be........You Salute pretty good though.

:hysterical:

Archived