TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Did Jeff resign from being a moderator?

So far he's not "Here" in this thread. :hysterical:

I wonder how a person goes about being a Moderator, not that I ever would want that :kuko: I'm just curious :do what:

Slip me a "C' Note and I will put in a good word for you........ Shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone though.

Slip me a "C' Note and I will put in a good word for you........ Shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone though.

I don't want the job :nonono: I enjoy being a member I would think being a Moderator would ruin the fun that I have surfing on here. :beerchug:

I wonder how a person goes about being a Moderator, not that I ever would want that :kuko: I'm just curious :do what:

FYI. New mods must serve an internship in the Polictical Forums first. If after that and you're still with us you will be moved to the hood scoop/stripe threads for more training. If successful in that area your final test will be to answer RobertL PM's for the last year. Then you're a mod.

When can you start :hysterical:

Steve

I became a mod when this site was StangsUnleashed....and then was Grandfathered into TS.

Back then a new mod had to fly to Texas and sneak onto a horse ranch and open the fence to let all the horses out with out getting caught.

I think that's why the site was called "StangsUnleashed".

I became a mod when this site was StangsUnleashed....and then was Grandfathered into TS.

Back then a new mod had to fly to Texas and sneak onto a horse ranch and open the fence to let all the horses out with out getting caught.

I think that's why the site was called "StangsUnleashed".

okay, just went outside and opened up the fence to my nieghbor's ranch...now what?

FYI. New mods must serve an internship in the Polictical Forums first. If after that and you're still with us you will be moved to the hood scoop/stripe threads for more training. If successful in that area your final test will be to answer RobertL PM's for the last year. Then you're a mod.

Steve

Oh my God, Steve. Laughing my a$$ off. That is hilarious. :hysterical:

Steve

That's funny. When is my interview? :)

Steve

Now thats funny. So Jeff made it as far as the hood scoop thread and then threw the towel in. :victory: I wish whoever has to answer Robert's emails and PM's the best of luck. :titanic:

I bet his in box is not nearly as full as BUD'S. :grouphug:

I use to get irritated if my emails didn't get answered within 3 days now I just expect not to get an answer unless I send 5 emails 8 phone calls and 3 certified letters. :speedie: Just Kidding guys.

okay, just went outside and opened up the fence to my nieghbor's ranch...now what?

Warren do you have any green left in your lawn or did the Mustangs eat it all, :runaway: Oh wait you live in Texas you have pebbles for a lawn I hope the horses don't get an kidney stones. :tease:

If you ever become a MOD the first thing you have to do is BAN your bother. :shades:

Steve

I'm out, to tough for me.

That's some funny stuff Steve, thanks. :hysterical:

The PB threads were the hardest to make it thru!!! I almost quit 5 times, but just had to prove it to myself that I could make it!!!

Hood scoop and stripes wasnt a problem. Just blamed everyone for everything!!!

I have been trying to answer Roberts PMs for 2 YEARS and Im still NOT done!!!!!!

MM

Steve

LOL...this made me laugh out loud!

:hysterical:

As some of you know my Mom passed away in July and there has been a lot going on around that. I am in the final few months of completing my MBA, lots of fun there, and work has been, let's say challenging. I also recently was commissioned as a CW02, those of you that know what that is, and have taken on the role of Training Officer for the Milwaukee Naval Reserve Center. In other words LOTS going on!

After almost two years I decided to step away for awhile...I would love to return to duty here when it's right for all concerned. I love my car, the history, the people, the organization, and the members. Sure, we may have different views on things in the Political forum but I think we all share the same goals be it the cars, life, etc., and I look forward to learning more about all these things from all of you as another member of Team Shelby!

All the best to all!

-Jeff

P.S. Yeah, I know some didn't like the closing of threads and such, especially during the "dark days" of the hood scoops and stripes, but it was always for the benefit of the group and I think today we're better for having these single threads that serve as an incredible resource and history. :happy feet:

The PB threads were the hardest to make it thru!!! I almost quit 5 times, but just had to prove it to myself that I could make it!!!

Hood scoop and stripes wasnt a problem. Just blamed everyone for everything!!!

I have been trying to answer Roberts PMs for 2 YEARS and Im still NOT done!!!!!!

MM

Haven't you learned anything yet?????? When answering Roberts PM's you simply say one of Three replies

<01> "I will see what I can Do"

<02> "Send an Email to Sharon, she's not doing anything at the moment"

<03> "Send Amy and Email, She's looking for something to do"

See how simple that is........... :hysterical:

As some of you know my Mom passed away in July and there has been a lot going on around that. I am in the final few months of completing my MBA, lots of fun there, and work has been, let's say challenging. I also recently was commissioned as a CW02, those of you that know what that is, and have taken on the role of Training Officer for the Milwaukee Naval Reserve Center. In other words LOTS going on!

After almost two years I decided to step away for awhile...I would love to return to duty here when it's right for all concerned.

All the best to all!

-Jeff

P.S. I know some didn't like the closing of threads and such, especially during the "dark days" of the hood scoops and stripes, but it was always for the benefit of the group and I think today we're better for having these single threads that serve as an incredible resource and history. :happy feet:

Well, you do have an awful lot going on, thats for sure.......Thanks for all your Moderatorshipness.......it couldnt have been easy to be the voice of reason on some of those heated threads and I commend you for a job well done.

It certainly made for entertaining conversations in Dearborn 2008! :hysterical:

Good Luck with your latest (new) responsibilites and pursuit of your MBA!

BUT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MATT TO ME! :salute::salute:

Well, you do have an awful lot going on, thats for sure.......Thanks for all your Moderatorshipness.......it couldnt have been easy to be the voice of reason on some of those heated threads and I commend you for a job well done.

It certainly made for entertaining conversations in Dearborn 2008! :hysterical:

Good Luck with your latest (new) responsibilites and pursuit of your MBA!

BUT YOU'LL ALWAYS BE MATT TO ME! :salute::salute:

LOL....good times had by all! :-)

Hey nothing will ever compare to that day at Tasca my friend!

:salute:

After almost two years I decided to step away for awhile...I would love to return to duty here when it's right for all concerned. I love my car, the history, the people, the organization, and the members. Sure, we may have different views on things in the Political forum but I think we all share the same goals be it the cars, life, etc., and I look forward to learning more about all these things from all of you as another member of Team Shelby!

All the best to all!

-Jeff

P.S. Yeah, I know some didn't like the closing of threads and such, especially during the "dark days" of the hood scoops and stripes, but it was always for the benefit of the group and I think today we're better for having these single threads that serve as an incredible resource and history. :happy feet:

I'm real sorry to hear about your Mom's passing.

Life sure is keeping you busy. All the best to you and yours.

Archived