TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Its Been Two Years

07SGT4578

10,515 miles of which just under 6,000 were made going to past Shelby events. Her present is a secret, she doesn't have it yet. It will have to be installed by a mod shop sometime before the Bash. Shhh, dont tell but it says Whipple.

Chris

Congratulations, lol. I still remember mine too. I just have to be careful and not make it so I remember my delivery date over my wedding anniversary.

lol. Maybe thats why I get along with my Shelby better than I do with my wife. :headscratch: The Shelby also never gets lippy.

Chris

10,515 miles of which just under 6,000 were made going to past Shelby events. Her present is a secret, she doesn't have it yet. It will have to be installed by a mod shop sometime before the Bash. Shhh, dont tell but it says Whipple.

Chris

YOU DOG!!! I'm soooooo jealous! Oh to find a new job so I could do some more mods to my Shelby...If I get to keep her in the first place....geeezzzzzzz...

Congratulations Chris...Car looks GREAT!

lol. Maybe thats why I get along with my Shelby better than I do with my wife. :headscratch: The Shelby also never gets lippy.

Chris

I'm telling Becky! It will be fun watching her kick your butt all over Las Vegas come January (I know she will prefer the payback to be in front of an audience). :hysterical:

Jim

Today marks the second anniversary of the day I took delivery of my Shelby :happy feet: :happy feet:

Sept. 15, 2007

Chris

Congratulations !! :happy feet:

...and on my Dad's birthday to boot !! He's 74.

Here's mine when I first laid eyes on her; isn't she beautiful?

loveatfirstsight.jpg

I must say the SGT is way better looking than the 4 x 4 appearance of the GT500. They have to fix that look!

I don't want to start a rift between the SGT and 500 guys again but I will admit that the SGT is more fun to drive. Once the economy turns I have some mods planned for both. But this will be awhile.

Edit: The picture I have in my sig does exaggerate the height of the 500. There is a small hill that the back wheels are sitting on.

Archived