TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stock SC with pulley - 562 HP and 543 TQ

X-KiefferGT500

Just got my car back from Cody at Stang Hi Performance. First time I have ever let anyone besides myself touch the car. I chose Stang Hi because they use a DynoJet so I felt the results were more realistic and Cody got high marks, which are deserved. I made the right choice. Top notch shop that takes excellent care of your car and has super customer service.

It was a rainy muggy day in south Loisiana and the car made 562 RWHP and 543 TQ on a stock SC and pulley with just over 13 psi. Car pulls like a freight train. Numbers seem pretty good to me for the mods I have. Not sure what is normal but I couldnt be happier. :happy feet:

Performance mods:

Stock SC with VMP pulley

FRPP CJ TB

FRPP CJ MAF

FRPP CAI

FRPP Shorty headers

FRPP "KR style" mufflers

Swapped plugs

To see the graph click below:

http://kieffer4.smugmug.com/Hobbies/2008-S...2577_nSM2s-A-LB

Planning on a 2.9 whipple over the winter!

Kieffer

I still have my stock SC and at 600RWHP and 620+- RWTQ stage 3 it is all I want (for now). I am just learning how to actually hook up/use it. I was used to 300 to 350 hp cars and this is a big change for me. My 2nd Shelby. I am wondering when the stock SC will break putting out 15 psi - which I assume from what I have read is a lot - more than it is supposed to? It is a lot of fun and if it does break then I get a new one! Did lower pulley also - it is very light and it spins up very quick!

I still have my stock SC and at 600RWHP and 620+- RWTQ stage 3 it is all I want (for now). I am just learning how to actually hook up/use it. I was used to 300 to 350 hp cars and this is a big change for me. My 2nd Shelby. I am wondering when the stock SC will break putting out 15 psi - which I assume from what I have read is a lot - more than it is supposed to? It is a lot of fun and if it does break then I get a new one! Did lower pulley also - it is very light and it spins up very quick!

What else u got done? Like all ur mods?

What else u got done? Like all ur mods?

I think my 1st answer got lost in cyberland. I went with EvoPerform's Stage III. It also Came with the Billet lower harmonic balancer and the monoblade throttle body (very sensitive and almost violent acceleration) some don't like. I also set the foundation for this power with upper and lower control arm replacements, panhard bar and brace, 3 point tq box brace. I went with a 1 piece drive shaft and loop. I also had 3.73 gears installed and a Hurst shifter. Afco H.E.

It dyno'd at 600RWHP and 629RWTQ which may be on the high side - I have seen higher and lower.

Build the foundation first or the car will jump (wheel hop) all over. I had a RAM clutch installed locally and the car drives normally or launches wildly (depending on what I want to do). This is all I want to do for now. I love this clutch! It is so user friendly!

If I could figure out how to put all the goodies on the page like everyone else does I would!

I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived