TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bullitt or BOSS for 2007?

ColdwaterHotrod

Guys, I hate to say it but... The BULLITT is the ONLY one coming of the two. Ford had a "showroom of tommorrow" show for employee's and the BULLITT was shown. Not the Boss. Article is so wrong. The Hurricane engine will come in the trucks first.

The Guiardo, Is NOT the upcoming mustang.

Guys, I hate to say it but... The BULLITT is the ONLY one coming of the two. Ford had a "showroom of tommorrow" show for employee's and the BULLITT was shown. Not the Boss. Article is so wrong. The Hurricane engine will come in the trucks first.

Interesting how rumors become fact, thanks for the real scoop :shift:

Does this make the Bullitt a HOLLOW POINT! :hysterical2:

Does this make the Bullitt a HOLLOW POINT! :hysterical2:

Mark Feilds told me personaly Billit will be unvailed at the Detroit auto show next month, Gt500 to be built for two years limited numbers. New mustang to be out every year.

I'm hoping some wires were crossed with this information.

For some strange reason, I was under the impression the 1000 limited production BOSS was the big block variety and the 302 BOSS would be readily available.

Anyway, I am #1 on the list at Hastings Ford for their first BOSS. If it's not reasonably priced, I'll pass on it. Right now I'm figuring out how I'm gonna keep the Shelby GT500 and add a BOSS to the stable.

JB

Anyway, I am #1 on the list at Hastings Ford for their first BOSS. If it's not reasonably priced, I'll pass on it. Right now I'm figuring out how I'm gonna keep the Shelby GT500 and add a BOSS to the stable.

I heard from a well respected member on this site that just got his 4th Cobra that eating beans and a diet of beer and chips is the trick to building up a big cash flow for needs like this.

:idea:

I heard from a well respected member on this site that just got his 4th Cobra that eating beans and a diet of beer and chips is the trick to building up a big cash flow for needs like this.

I refuse to give up steak as I'm addicted to beef. However I'm working on saving cash as I'd like to pay for it in cash. Also hoping it's a 2009, not a 2008.

JB

What were you saying, cannot concentrate with that Avator bouncing in front of me :hyper: :wub::censored: Yeah baby! Oh yeah, what were you saying about that Italian piece of crap?

:idea:

Ramon noodles and water does the trick. 4 packs of ramon for $1, now we are talking about some serious money savings. Skip the beer and get the mad dog, or hooch, and you can save even more. Sounds like a party. :happy feet:

Archived