TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Owner of 06H352

19again

Hi,

Been a member of Team Shelby for a couple of months. I joined because I am the owner of a 65 Mustang FB and I got hooked on a 07 GT-H. But when I saw the 06 Coupe something told me this is the CAR to have. I started my quest here at TS,then went to the other usual sites,and BAM I found the right car for the right price and it's now in my garage,looking MIGHTY nice. :happy feet: Shelby_GT_H.jpg

I purchased her from another member of TS and I couldn't have met a nicer person and seller. Myself,daughter and her boyfriend drove it home from the East Coast 2 weeks ago,what a road trip. As soon as I learn to post some pics they will be up. Again this forum will help me to keep this car a classic like my 65.

Shelby_GT_H.jpg

Hi,

Been a member of Team Shelby for a couple of months. I joined because I am the owner of a 65 Mustang FB and I got hooked on a 07 GT-H. But when I saw the 06 Coupe something told me this is the CAR to have. I started my quest here at TS,then went to the other usual sites,and BAM I found the right car for the right price and it's now in my garage,looking MIGHTY nice. :happy feet: Shelby_GT_H.jpg

I purchased her from another member of TS and I couldn't have met a nicer person and seller. Myself,daughter and her boyfriend drove it home from the East Coast 2 weeks ago,what a road trip. As soon as I learn to post some pics they will be up. Again this forum will help me to keep this car a classic like my 65.

I own #281 and I hope you have as much fun as I have had!

Congrats!!

• 3 months later...

Little late seeing you now have it, but past owner didn't want any of the stuff I had when I rented it. Have some video of me racing it. Ran better times then the magazines lol! Some pics of driving around Florida, etc. Was rented from Tampa airport.

Little late seeing you now have it, but past owner didn't want any of the stuff I had when I rented it. Have some video of me racing it. Ran better times then the magazines lol! Some pics of driving around Florida, etc. Was rented from Tampa airport.

Thanks for the info. I know the previous owner had said he had the video but couldn't find it. It would be great if you could post that or send it to me and any other informative things you may have. Thats interesting that it was rented out of Tampa. I thought it was from Orlando.

Nice to meet you and have a Happy New Year.Email me

Archived