TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Unused Connector

rush_junky

I removed my center console 'cause I'm installing a factory Sirius Satellite Module and cabling. Under the console there is a small white connector that is not connected to anything.

Does anyone know what it's for?

I removed my center console 'cause I'm installing a factory Sirius Satellite Module and cabling. Under the console there is a small white connector that is not connected to anything.

Does anyone know what it's for?

Not a clue but if you have the wiring diagram you can try tracing it to the fusebox. But thinking maybe it's for an ?? screw it I have know clue sorry. :confused:

That connector is for the Fluxx Capasitor.....it's what makes time travel possible....lol. Sorry just having fun.

But of course....what was I thinking? :doh: 1.21 gigawatts !!

Congrats on the Sirius - I can't imagine my car without it. Especially for a Rush Junkie!!

Did anyone ever tell you that your a very handsome man!!! :drool:

That wire plugs into a neck massager if you know what, I mean :dance: buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry to much caffine and blue pills and if you hit 89mph you end up in a bubble bath with me

I think we need a bigger pic... is that a corvair??? that's really what i'm looking at.....

yes it's a corvair and that's not why I like the picture either. ;-)

it's funny - seldom did anyone visit my profile until I used that avatar and saw a steady stream of daily visitors :)

on my iPhone - will post a bigger view later :)

sorry to hijack the thread but I changed my avatar so there will be no misunderstanding what homey likes :happy feet:

good luck with what you are going thru, Racer!

now that was funny :hysterical: Hey your car didn't come with sirrus, I thought they all came with it?? My car has it would have swapped with you. I don't use it.

Anthony

Now this is too funny....I was listening to the Liquid Metal channel at lunch....Did I tell ya I had Sirius now? :)

A song named "1.21 Jigowatts" started playing by a band called "Vampire Mooose". :hysterical:

now that was funny :hysterical: Hey your car didn't come with sirrus, I thought they all came with it?? My car has it would have swapped with you. I don't use it.

Anthony

I have factory installed Sirius / shaker 1000 with lifetime subscription and it is amazing!!! Rush Junkie is the one doing the mod to install a factory Sirius unit. They have a bruce Springsteen channel and an Elvis channel, maybe someday they will have a Rush channel or at least a progressive rock channel. Deep tracks has a progressive rock special called "for headphones only" for now. :)

Archived