TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1991 Shelby

doublegrabber

The SAAC Mustangs are not Shelby's. They are SAAC Mustang. Built by/for SAAC with Carroll's blessing, I think Rick Kopec started a new Company to build them. Built for a few Years in very limited numbers they show up once in awhile at the bigger Car Shows. That one should be in a Museum and $50K would be a good Deal on it.......just my 2 Cents.

Anybody who has $50,000 in the bank would not buy that car they would invest in other avenues that would actually yield a profit. I would think the only person who would pay $50,000 for that car would be someone who had a special history with one of those cars.

Since they are not a REAL Shelby car I do not see the value in them

The car has been on eBay many different times and there are several threads on here about that exact car.

The SAAC Mustangs are not Shelby's. They are SAAC Mustang. Built by/for SAAC with Carroll's blessing, I think Rick Kopec started a new Company to build them. Built for a few Years in very limited numbers they show up once in awhile at the bigger Car Shows. That one should be in a Museum and $50K would be a good Deal on it.......just my 2 Cents.

So these cars are NOT in the registry???

• 3 weeks later...

Archived