TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Oh horror! Mustang wagon

smoothy

oh...hell no !!

+ 1 Billion!! No way in :censored: should this ever be allowed!!!

What a travesty it would be if Ford were to have reinvented the Pony car segment all over again only to sell out the Mustang name by plastering it all over 4 door sedans and wagons :wacko: :nonono: :do what: :banghead::redcard: :heartbreaker:

They CAN NOT do this S:censored:T!!! do you know how much fun i make of my cousin for havin an SRT8 charger....the family charger bc its 4 doors unlike the real muscle car 2 door. they cant do this shit. i am a ford fan bc of the mustang and their suv/pickups but if they do this...i will hate ford regardless. how can they destroy the 1 thing that they have going on perfectly. FIX IT if its broken! but the mustang is PERFECT....why do you think camaro/trans am, much less DODGE, dont exist ? thanks 2 the closest to perfect mustang. challenger and the new camaro are wishin to reach mustang success but now we are gonna simply give it to them. i will def buy dodge n chevy over ford if this happens. instead of addin horror to the mustang fans....give us more power...step 1 ...5.0! that way camaro/trans am and challenger/charger can disappear AGAIN and AGAIN and AGAIN! please if there are any ford execs out there reading this ....do NOT build this car....it would be the nail in the coffin

after blowing off some steam (see above) I got some good news:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/AUTOS/12/15/ford_n...edan/index.html

ENJOY

If I were looking for a wagon that model would get my attention QUICK!

I remember the Tauras/Sable wagon and what it did for Ford back in the late 80's I would say it just may happen, Family oriented yet fun at the same time............I bet Ford is contemplating this big time

Archived