TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Any Shelby's from Staten Island, NY?

inyadreems

Any Shelby's from Staten Island, NY? I have seen a couple GT's and GT500's

If your still living on shit island your crazier than me!!!! :hysterical: Born and raised there now a proud orange county NYer!!!

Anthony

P.S Doesn't everyone on the island drive a merecedes and are you looking at me!!!

If your still living on shit island your crazier than me!!!! :hysterical: Born and raised there now a proud orange county NYer!!!

Anthony

P.S Doesn't everyone on the island drive a merecedes and are you looking at me!!!

I like to refer to it as Stang Island, and it's Escalades and WTF are you lookin at? Get it right..............lol

I like to refer to it as Stang Island, and it's Escalades and WTF are you lookin at? Get it right..............lol

God bless you for living there!!! I still have my mom and cousins who still live there and try to avoid going there at all cost. The biggest thing that kills me is the pot holes. I have bent so many rims on that F-in island and then the drivers the woman think stop sign only apply to other people not them. The cops out there are the biggest losers they think they are not part of NYPD so when they pull over an off duty NYC cop they talk to them like they are nothing. Yes, I'm a retired NYC cop also I was once in a diner with my old girlfriend and the next table over was 4 S.I cops and they were telling war story's. One guy was bragging on how he had a 511 vtl which is a suspened license what a joke. I turned around and laughed at them told why don't you transfer off of coushy island at see what a really job is. I have worked some of the worst streets that, I use to have to walk with my gun out.

The other thing is S.I has the highest forclosures because everyone thinks there rich on statenisland they have to go out and buy a 60,000 car for the kids first wheels. Cause if you don't act rich your nothing on shit island and everyone is a tuff guy!!! The biggest bunch of losers I hope a huge wave washes over that island and drowns the a-holes.which would be everyone.

Sorry if, I offended you but its the truth in my eye's.

I moved up here and its a different world but still some idiots but no one really acts like they own the place. No one up here is really hung up on how you look or what you drive your kid to school in.

by the way I'm 44yrs old and been off s.i for 3 yrs and loving it.

Anthony

:hysterical:

You also have to watch out for the hair gel slicks!!!!! If you see a guy running his hand thru his hair close you windows he's trying to blind you :hysterical:

I have to share one great story!!! I use to live right by the shit island mall so the the main road has all the big name stores on one side of the road. To get into circuit city from the next parking lot over is to exit the lot and go all the way around in a circle an enter that way. Across the street from the shopping center is the NYPD sub station there are 2 cops standing in front watch this women who almosts hits me head on. When, I was leaving circuit city parking lot now this is a 4 lane roadway east and west mind you. She decided that she wasn't going to go around but drive up against the curb into the parking lot. So, I wouldn't move and she cursing at me and blowing her horn so what do the loser Shit island cops do?? They run and hide as usual the lady couldn't go around me so, I forced her to go back into the parking lot she came out of. Another time, I got rearend at a stop sign the guy who hit me said it was my fault for stopping short at the stop sign. I made him pay me 800.00 for a newly painted bumper of course I called my fellow dept and told them that I was an off duty but they never came to busy telling there girly war story's.

I only have been pulled over a few times by them and I hand my I.D over and say I'm on the real police dept.

Some good points and yes I do hate the same things you mentioned about SI, but it is the only place in the 5 boroughs that is affordable. If I could move I would, but for personal reasons its the best area to live in right now.

I agree with you on the SI cops also. I got pulled over running code in an unmarked by some young SI cop that didn't even know the agency I work for he then proceeded to ask more questions after I told him I was responding to a call for back-up in NJ. At that point I just drove away furious.

I digress, does anyone have a Shelby in SI, NY?

Some good points and yes I do hate the same things you mentioned about SI, but it is the only place in the 5 boroughs that is affordable. If I could move I would, but for personal reasons its the best area to live in right now.

I agree with you on the SI cops also. I got pulled over running code in an unmarked by some young SI cop that didn't even know the agency I work for he then proceeded to ask more questions after I told him I was responding to a call for back-up in NJ. At that point I just drove away furious.

I digress, does anyone have a Shelby in SI, NY?

Here's a funny one, I got pulled over by shit island patrol for my tinted windows on my M3 so, I do the right thing put my windows down. I I.D myself and tell him what pct that I work out of and he catches an attuide with me. He say in a nasty way figures your a cop with these dark windows. I turn and look and point out to him what's with your windows there darker than mine that's not authorized on highway cars tuff guy. Then, I said I'm sure you don't have any tint on your personal car right tuff guy. You starts walking off and I yell out be a real cop get off shit island. I ended up getting his plate # and called my friend at the main repair shop and he order the car in the next day to have the tint taken off. :happy feet:

Also Shit island task force use to sit down the block from a well know cop bar. They would find the cars that had parking plates in there window. Then sit down the block and wait for you to leave !!!!

I have a ton of story's about them and even EMS!!!

I have to share a good one about EMS !! When, I moved back home after my divorce my Granny live downstairs in the tenant apt. She was dieing from lung cancer by 2 hand smoking from gran pop she also had altimzer so she tells my mom she has trouble breathing. So mom calls 911, I tell her not to say that, I'm a cop cause they come quicker if your not one ( it's true). When they get there it's 2 female Ems workers they tell me and mom not to speak they want my granny to tell them what's wrong. Well my granny tells there nothing wrong with me!!! My daughter and grand son want to get me out of here so he can move in here!!! The Ems workers go off me and my mom and tells us your going to get arrested. I tell them calm down and whats wrong with her and my granny tells them it's a lie don't believe them. Of course they are believing a 91 yr old lady, I say take her pulse they yell at me to shut my mouth!!! As she finishes yelling at me a cop walks in. It's my buddy that, I grew up with and he know my family well. As soon as ems see him they about to open there mouth to himcause they also know him. He say's hello to me and my mom and kisses her EMS moth drop he say's, I heard the adress come over. They turn and say to him you know this guy ?? He say's I grew up with him and He's either F.B.I or P.D and I pull out my badge and say now take my granny pulse. She does it and the other EMS runs out to get Nitro glycerin granny was about to have a stroke. Once, They get her stable they try and apoligize to me and my mom. I tell them call your supervisor and have him come here, I had them written up. This is the truth you can't make this crap up.

Archived